Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-10-2006, 01:28 PM   #21 (permalink)

Just Don't....

Great show, Fockers!

But please, just leave the business or news talk alone.

Innis Cosby got shot (on the side of a highway).

AT&T is buying BellSouth (they already own SBC (Cingular)). So by buying BellSouth there only a couple "Baby Bells" left after the "Ma Bell" monopoly was broken up in the 80s. Like Voltron they are reforming. (Except BellAtlantic/Verizon is not back (yet))

"Some people use landlines for business." How about 95% of businesses use landlines?

Blackberry had nothing to do with a monopoly, it was patent infringment.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 01:57 PM   #22 (permalink)

Rabbit?

Maybe this should be posted on the Talk Shite threads, but in case you wanted to know everything about rabbit vibrators...

http://www.rabbitvibrators.info/
Old 03-10-2006, 02:42 PM   #23 (permalink)

btw, Chemda... if you read this... I just found some really cool music for working out.. it's on a Podcast! Called Podrunner.. this DJ makes music for working out and posts it for free. you can pick your bpm...

and here is the thing about that moving to the music deal. I saw this thing on the interet once.. it was something like a "lesbians guide to women, for men" very cool.. here is something that I learned... if you notice that she likes it.. whatever you are doing.. keep on doing that.. don't try to mix it up.. just let it build.. tell me if I am right girls.. you want that steady feeling.. it could be to a beat, but not to the singing.. personally, I like to be a bit of a tease.. keep it going, then let off. then back to the good stuff then let off.. then.. keep going and don't stop until she freaks out...

ok.. tmi
Old 03-10-2006, 03:04 PM   #24 (permalink)

AT&T are a bunch of jerks.

Keith,

Continuing along your same argument that AT&T sieze inappropriate opportunities to make money, I just read an article about how they are price-gouging members of the military calling home from Iraq.

http://www.oreillynet.com/etel/blog/...rs_in_ira.html
Old 03-10-2006, 04:10 PM   #25 (permalink)

On the hot finger rhythm action................ what happens if there are 2 vocalists singing separately? Do the fingers move independently? Also, what happens if you happen to hit an instrumental track?
Old 03-10-2006, 04:45 PM   #26 (permalink)

Wow, great show KATG. This one was probably the most argumentative.

The Rabbit Vib is really great (my best friend said so, I havent tried it)

I love looking through people's medicine cabinets, but its way disturbing when you find herpes medicine or like vag creme in there, how can you ever think the same about the person you are visiting. The most disturbing thing is finding lube in your parents medicine cabinet when you are visiting them over the holidays!
Old 03-10-2006, 10:38 PM   #27 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I liked last week with Patrice and Chemda getting silly on the turps, and I liked this week with the arguing but I'll never listen to last week's show again 'cause the second time round it'd be annoying. This week's ... classic.

The funny thing is how different Keith's and Chemda's upbringings were, but look how they ended up.

Patrice's story of looking for the pie in the fridge for half an hour was awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
Buy Rechargeable battereies.
!!!

I hope the Desperate Housewives fragrance is called "Desperate".

Last edited by Bucho; 03-10-2006 at 10:47 PM.
Old 03-11-2006, 12:31 AM   #28 (permalink)

Oh no! I just imagined someone would be lyricfingering a girl to SCATMAN JOHN! Holy shit!!
Old 03-12-2006, 10:48 PM   #29 (permalink)

Did anyone have a list of Chemda Work out music? I have a damn elliptical machine in my garage, but I'll be damnned if i can not get motivated to use it.

I doubt it was posted as an iMix. but please post it if anyone remembers.