Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-27-2006, 09:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

247: The PodShow Contract

"Give it over to the daddy. Daddy will know what to do better than you."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 10:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Good job Keith.

New episode up just in time for me to download it then head off to work.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awesome. New episode to listen to late into the night rather than do my homework. So long, college scholarships.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

ooh wonder what this is about!?!?!
Old 03-27-2006, 10:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

You Don't Know Jack was a great game - I loved hearing the adverts at the end of each match ( "Got a problem with your midget? Have we got a product for you!".).
Old 03-27-2006, 10:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

wow, what a contract. That sounds more than sketchy!! How can they seriously think anyone will sign that??

Why don't you make your own contract?
muahahaha! Keep that domination going.

Cheers
Rhian
Old 03-27-2006, 10:58 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff is actually a really funny guy and PCH is an excellent podcast. You guys should consider doing a gameshow with him. If you listen to PCH you'll hear Mark make fun of everyone, including AC. Some funny shit.
Old 03-27-2006, 11:06 PM   #8 (permalink)

Utilizing the Podshow PDN and show site as the exclusive site to be promoted and utilized for programming.

So, does that mean the beloved Dawn and Drew are in violation with their Minion Army webpage?

I am so over them. I'm not saying they weren't interesting/enjoyable in the beginning but they jumped the shark after they signed the contract. Dawn's incessant whining that they need to go at the 18 minute mark is ridiculous as is them recording two shows during the same day/recording session.

Thanks for not selling out, Keith and Chemda!
Old 03-27-2006, 11:17 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenass
I am so over them. I'm not saying they weren't interesting/enjoyable in the beginning but they jumped the shark after they signed the contract. Dawn's incessant whining that they need to go at the 18 minute mark is ridiculous as is them recording two shows during the same day/recording session.Thanks for not selling out, Keith and Chemda!
They did sell out, but the 18 minute mark is a Sirius thing. They break for commercials and need to have a stopping point.

They do only podcast for 18 minutes and then throw 11 minutes of calls and other fluff.

I think AC got the raw end of the deal when signing them up. Imagine you go to a meeting with a girl with blue hair and a guy who lets his wife tell him to shut up and call him stupid, then you say you have them do a show everyday, and it is 30 minutes with a 30 sec lead in, 11 minutes of OTHER people talking at the end. So there is only 18 min of 'witty banter'

Neither one have jobs or leave the house, so what are they going to talk about? Show biz dad, Sister, cleaning out an attic, the pagen holidays that are the same as the christian ones. Wow, i just wrote a show for them.

The Daily download was and is the ONLY show on podshow that was cool. Shitting on the roof or while running was a lesson in stupidity, but it was interesting and informative. A guy shitting was better than DnD plain ole shit.
Old 03-27-2006, 11:26 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
They did sell out, but the 18 minute mark is a Sirius thing. They break for commercials and need to have a stopping point.

They do only podcast for 18 minutes and then throw 11 minutes of calls and other fluff.

I think AC got the raw end of the deal when signing them up. Imagine you go to a meeting with a girl with blue hair and a guy who lets his wife tell him to shut up and call him stupid, then you say you have them do a show everyday, and it is 30 minutes with a 30 sec lead in, 11 minutes of OTHER people talking at the end. So there is only 18 min of 'witty banter'
Adam Curry's Daily Source Code is on Sirius and he acknowledges the break and then keeps talking.

Try a 1 minute lead-in for DnD.

Thanks for the recommendation, I may give it a listen.