Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 04-06-2006, 11:15 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
BECAUSE No one else is giving Jordan any props
Well he was hilarious and I did love the improv discussion between him and Keith. He's got two stand-up bits on youtube: www.youtube.com/JordanClos
And apparently he's all over the internet, check out his blog: jordancarlos.blogspot.com/
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 11:33 AM   #22 (permalink)
mcd

I've got no problem with the DMV or Planned Parenthood.

The DMV in Jersey has gotten alot better over the years, and last time I went in to renew my license I was in and out in about 10 minutes.

And Planned Parenthood, while a bit ghetto, isn't a bad place to get an STD test. I had a little scare a few years ago and went in there for every test known to man. Came up totally clean, had the tests done by a real doctor (not the ghetto receptionist), and I think it was pretty cheap. Can't say I liked the swab that the doc stuck in my dick hole, but in the end I was just glad to get a clean bill of health.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:47 PM   #23 (permalink)

Crazy thing about learning what the guy from Gremlins is doing now. Just a few days ago I was looking around in a thrift store and found a Gremlin's Kid's book and wondered, "What ever happened to these people?" Thanks Keith and Chemda for reading my mind and answering my thoughts!

On an unrelated from the show side note.....Hillary Swank was in the 4th Karate Kid movie called "The Next Karate Kid"...Walmart is selling a dvd box set of all 4 movies. Crazy.
Old 04-06-2006, 02:59 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatboy
Why am I the only person not slitting my wrists over that? I can't stand to hear someone cry, but it just didn't sound genuine.
You're not. I dont buy it either. Or the old man, but Chemda, you get an A
for effort!
Old 04-06-2006, 03:16 PM   #25 (permalink)

Cory Haim?

Does anyone have recent pics of him being all fat and stuff?
Old 04-06-2006, 04:36 PM   #26 (permalink)

Maybe I'm just being an asshole (what's new), but don't you guys think it gets old to listen to Keith and Chemda rehash past stories to new guests that don't listen to the show. I mean, the guest should loose out for not listening to the show, so fuck 'em.
Old 04-06-2006, 05:27 PM   #27 (permalink)

Colbert's black guy bits are hilarious. He throws up the picture at least once a week. Last one I remember, he was talking about something black and told them to put up the picture then said about Jordan, "I don't judge anybody by the color of the skin, but by the content of their character. And his character sucks. If he was white, I wouldn't even be friends with him."
Old 04-06-2006, 06:39 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teerts
You're not. I dont buy it either. Or the old man, but Chemda, you get an A
for effort!
Maybe you should try what this person did. You might get lucky and find the page!

http://marahs-aol-log.livejournal.com/?skip=3
Old 04-06-2006, 07:38 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianA
Maybe I'm just being an asshole (what's new), but don't you guys think it gets old to listen to Keith and Chemda rehash past stories to new guests that don't listen to the show. I mean, the guest should loose out for not listening to the show, so fuck 'em.
well, theres alot of people that came in recently and didnt listen to the archived shows, so its new to a great many people. they (KatG) apparently dont like repeating content, its really rare when they do, i think its probably based around keiths stand up philosophy. i would probably repeat the really good stories every six months or so, but i dont have a top ranked podcast, so im gonna say maybe im wrong, and they know what they are doing better than i do. /shrug

also, i hear virtually none of KatGs friends listen to the podcast, its kinda strange....
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 04-06-2006, 07:58 PM   #30 (permalink)

speaking of, where's your secret podcast spooky? I tried having my own podcast at home but the only listeners are my dog, imaginary friends, and that little kid who was dumb enough to get in my van when I left candy on the seat.