Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was it ok that Riker’s body was fucked by dogs don’t tell Chemda we made this poll
Yes 17 54.84%
No 14 45.16%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree33Likes

Old 04-04-2017, 11:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2605: Zoology

with Christi Chiello – DILFs; long-distance therapy; telling people you work in comedy; Republican Chuck Woolery; Trump’s new t-shirts; man accidentally burns otherwise alive co-worker to death in crematorium; Power Rangers and The Zookeeper’s Wife reviewed; The Star Trek Moral Question of the Day; Record Store Day

Guest:
Christi Chiello

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 02:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

"Maybe kissing is okay."
Old 04-05-2017, 08:54 AM   #3 (permalink)

receiving a Trill symbiont and the accompanying memories and emotional baggage must be really overwhelming. the symbiont doesn't control you like a meat puppet, you're still under your own steam, but the place and cache of experience you come from to make decisions becomes exponentially wider. Odan was certainly out of line in his pursuit of a former host's lover not in the least b/c Riker wasn't trained on how to handle those interactions; they can be intense. he legitimately felt Odan's love and want for Beverly,...buuuuut he was also still Riker. seriously, he could have, ya know, /not/ done those things.
The Girl and Apia like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:55 AM   #4 (permalink)

also, Christi is the literal goddamn best. i love giggling with her; she's so funny.
Old 04-05-2017, 09:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
For my mental health, I hope this crematorium story isn't true.
It is fake indeed
https://www.buzzfeed.com/janelytvyne...-in-the-morgue
jcro21, kevinquinn, Apia and 1 others like this.
Old 04-05-2017, 09:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I never liked any of the Crushers, especially Wesley, but the mom sucked too. Anyways, I'm okay with the alien using Riker's body to have sex because it's Riker. I seem to remember thinking that he had enough rapey sex through out the show that he deserved it.
kevinquinn likes this.
Old 04-05-2017, 09:58 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Squirrel View Post
he deserved it.
he was complicit in it. there was nothing impeding his mental or physical capacities as a Starfleet Officer. Odan may have wanted to, but Riker did not have to have sex with his colleague.

do you think Beverly knew Riker was fully present in that bed? that she shares that experience with him? think she threw her fucks up anyway 'cause she was damp in her drawers? Beverly didn't have to have sex with her colleague either especially when he was actively on a mission hosting the Trill /and/ actively her patient.
The Girl likes this.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:49 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Between this not knowing whether real Christi or Chemda-Christi was talking all show, WHAT IS REAL ANYMORE

Thank god that's fake though. Even when it almost happened on Bob's Burgers I felt all panicky, not that I'd ever get myself into that situation (although I do like napping at work)
The Girl and Apia like this.
Old 04-05-2017, 02:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Keith talking about his doctor saying he should be on KATG was yet more proof of why Jesse and Christian are fools and Keith doesn't need to do stand-up more than once a year. That section was as good as or better than many "pro" comics have on their specials and it literally just fell out of his mouth like that.

Meanwhile, man it'd be so sweet if Christi was on the show more often. Like, 6 times a year or more. If she can't make it every couple of months just have Chemda do her top notch aces babillion impression whenever Real Christi is unavailable.
Keith, The Girl, jcro21 and 1 others like this.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:56 PM   #10 (permalink)

I think you're all over-estimating men - Riker did it on purpose because he wanted to fuck her. If questioned he'd probably claim he had no control and wasn't even present. Then he goes back to his room to wank over how great it was that he got away with it all. I've never watched the show.
Keith, Bucho, Lanfear and 2 others like this.