Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever performed The Naked Bathroom Trick?
Yes 0 0%
No 47 100.00%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree223Likes

Old 12-08-2017, 12:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

"Through which i can smell her wet pussy" sounds like something the unsub would say on Criminal minds to justify why he cut 10 women into pieces and put them in holes along the northeastern coast. I've never heard anyone say that to me in my life... lol.
Keith, Bucho, Scorpion and 6 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 01:02 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
you don't seem to understand the gravity of that difference. you say it like you're shrugging it off like it's nothing. it's /everything/. establishing trust is not being alone together. plenty of rape, assault, and harassment happen after men take that "trust" and call it "implicit permission."
Right. How many people are defending all the Hollywood abusers by saying, "well why did the women go to the hotel rooms with these men?"
Old 12-08-2017, 01:18 PM   #13 (permalink)

Does aroused pussy smell different than unaroused pussy?

That sounds like some romance novel ish.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:48 PM   #14 (permalink)

also why it's not an equivalent: i bet when you typed about a woman coming out in a silk robe (why'd add sexy ambience for her btw?) with a wet, fragrant pussy, i bet your thinking was, 'it's not /that/ bad.'

but, here's what's up gentlemen: surprise penises have been used as physical weapons against women since…literal always. when we see a surprise penis, our very DNA flashes up a red flag and puts us on standby for a fight to survive. sometimes it looks like being shy or giggling and feeling too polite to say no in case, ready for this, in case we might be legit murdered dead. b/c that happens. a lot. it doesn't matter if you're nice or your intentions are pure, our bodies are ready to fight you just in casesies.

now you know. act accordingly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
Kinda worried about Carmen. She lived with Pat Dixon for how long? and now moving in with this guy?

She's not good at picking men.
Oh wow I didn't realize that.

But seriously, if I was on a THIRD OR FOURTH DATE with someone who stripped naked in my apartment in order to basically speed up the inevitable sex that ws going to happen, or whatever, I would threaten to call the cops if he didn't get out of my apartment that very second. And if he cooperated quickly, I might throw his clothes out after him in the hallway.
snowflake and Apia like this.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:17 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaligula View Post

Equally, as the man it's my job to move things along or nothing will happen.
What the fuck? Literally it is not your "job" as a man to make sure the night ends with sex. Fucking no. If a woman wants sex she is just as capable of moving it in that direction and she will. If nothing happens without you moving things along then she isn't interested. No woman is sitting around thinking, "I could have had sex, but he didn't do his man job of pushing himself on me."

And if jumping at her naked is the only way sex happens, the it likely wasn't enthusiastic consent and can easily be that she said yes because it was easier than facing the potential danger of saying no.
Bucho, memecherry, Lanfear and 4 others like this.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:19 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
He admitted that this was a hostage situation. If the woman told him to leave, there would be a naked man in front of her door ( potentially embarrassing)

I don't like this at all. It all sounds like a trick. I don't want to be tricked into sex.
It a passive form of coercion. It toxic masculinity and male entitlement taking advantage of women's fear and their socialization to be polite at the cost of their own feelings.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:29 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl View Post
to basically speed up the inevitable sex that ws going to happen.
to add salt to this wound, it's a lazy move born of insecurity. it's a neg. his being naked is a big sigh. he may as well have also rolled his eyes, tapped his wristwatch, and told her to 'hop to it; we ain't got all day.'
Old 12-08-2017, 02:32 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaligula View Post
I've felt safe from this round of accusations because I'm pretty sure I've never made a women feel trapped or threatened. It's very important to me.
then you haven't looked at yourself hard enough or asked yourself tough enough questions.

or, this is the fun one, you straight up don't remember b/c this kind of behavior is so fucking normalized.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:39 PM   #20 (permalink)

This reminds me of marriage proposals.

Like how men are traditionally the only ones allowed to propose. Therefore, only men get to decide when the relationship moves to the next phase.

I feel like that is also traditionally true for sex also. There is stigma attached to women making the first move. It even scares some men off. You are supposed to pay cat and mouse. Have the guy chase and coerce you into it so you aren't seen as easy.

All that's changing now.