Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever performed The Naked Bathroom Trick?
Yes 0 0%
No 47 100.00%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree223Likes

Old 12-08-2017, 02:44 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaligula View Post
No, but if there is an outcome where everyone leaves happy and fulfilled, and I can achieve that outcome, it sort-of is my job to achieve it. It's probably not a coincidence that I planned and executed like 95% of the dates I've been on.
This came off as gross to me.

Sounds like you are playing a video game and you found that using this strategy gets you the most bonuses at the end of the stage....ew...
Bucho, memecherry and astrokahn like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 03:20 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
People tend to have a negative reaction when they hear that, even if it saved their life. I guess I should expect it.
is…is this where we fuck?

memecherry, Lanfear and kaligula like this.
Old 12-08-2017, 03:25 PM   #23 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Before Dustin Hoffman slapped Meryl Streep she had never won an Oscar.

After Dustin Hoffman slapped Meryl Streep she won literally ALL of the Oscars.

Coincidence?

Last edited by Bucho; 12-08-2017 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Literally spelled literally wrong
Old 12-08-2017, 03:28 PM   #24 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl View Post
"Through which i can smell her wet pussy" sounds like something the unsub would say on Criminal minds to justify why he cut 10 women into pieces and put them in holes along the northeastern coast. I've never heard anyone say that to me in my life... lol.
The woman's freshly washed and delectable cunt waft almost shimmered in the room, your honor, and it literally spoke of love and anger demanding my throbbing cock to expose its sins. The teeth of my pants could no longer contain the demands of her seemingly pulsating twat echoing my morning masturbating rituals as the woman's internal silent emotions needed healed. So I fucked her. Yeah. Okay. Guilty.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 03:31 PM   #25 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The woman's freshly washed and delectable cunt waft almost shimmered in the room, your honor, and it literally spoke of love and anger demanding my throbbing cock to expose its sins. The teeth of my pants could no longer contain the demands of her seemingly pulsating twat echoing my morning masturbating rituals. So I fucked her. Yeah. Okay. Guilty.
#KATGorLolita
Keith, memecherry and Sparrow like this.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:49 PM   #26 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
He should slap some other actors for a scientific study and see if they win something.
Frankly I think the actors who should be the most outraged are those who worked with him without receiving the gift of a slapping.

Did you also notice before he sexually harrassed that 17 year old she was but a lowly assistant and afterward she became a successful producer?
memecherry, Scorpion and Apia like this.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:56 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Fair enough. In the back of my head, that's how I'm thinking about most social situations. Anticipating needs and desires. Constructing a probability-weighted outcome matrix and choose the optimal solutions.

People tend to have a negative reaction when they hear that, even if it saved their life. I guess I should expect it.

Thanks everyone. Lots to think about.
Somebody alert HUAR. It seems we've been infiltrated.
memecherry likes this.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
OK. How about if a guy (with whom some kissing and touching has occurred) asks to have a shower and then comes out with a towel around with waist and an erection but doesn't mention it at all and talk normally.

EDIT: I think a lot of this stuff is in the timing. There's a big difference between doing something like that when sex is the next natural step rather than out-of-the-blue.

DOUBLE EDIT: Is it OK for a woman to come back in a silk robe, through which I can smell her wet pussy? That's the equivalent. Physical threat is the only difference and we've established trust by retiring to an intimate location.

TRIPLE EDIT: Did I steal this from Keith?
A woman can rarely rape you with her wet pussy.

A man can usually rape you with his erect penis...

THAT's the difference....

(also you can rarely "smell a wet pussy out of the shower" you can ALWAYS "see a hard dick in a towel")
Lanfear and snowflake like this.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:10 PM   #29 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
This came off as gross to me.

Sounds like you are playing a video game and you found that using this strategy gets you the most bonuses at the end of the stage....ew...
Sexy level power up +5
Timing on sexy time +7
Moving on her like a bitch -2
Grab them by the pussy -5
The Girl, kaligula, Apia and 1 others like this.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:13 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Genuine LOLs. You got me. My messiah complex is a lot worse than that.

I also believe deep down that I have the magical ability and responsibility to heal women's emotional scars through the power of full-body orgasms.

EDIT: Good night all. It's been a very illuminating evening.
Your messiah complex is worse than you even know...

NOOOOO!!!!!! You (and every other person with a sex organ) have ZERO magical anything to heal anything, emotional scar or otherwise, EXCEPT for being horny via full body orgasms...

YOU ARE NOT THAT FUCKING SPECIAL - ANNNDDDD - WE HEAL OUR OWN SCARS YOU FUCK FACE ---- IT'S RARELY VIA FUCKING
Sparrow and snowflake like this.

Last edited by memecherry; 12-08-2017 at 08:16 PM.