Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Has your road rage gotten to a point that you got physical?
Yes 1 2.56%
No 38 97.44%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree33Likes

Old 03-01-2018, 10:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Chevy Chase was a comedic genius. Until he wasn’t. Then, (until now) he’s a bitter and mean old man. It’s weird. I think he broke his brain with insane amounts of cocaine - in the 80s.

There’s a great docu-comedy thing on Netflix called A Futile and Stupid Gesture. Joel Mchale plays Chevy perfectly and it talks about Caddyshack drug use on set and whatnot.

Chevy was brilliant in those early Lampoon movies/ SNL skits. Nowadays anything you see him in he’s got a strange look in his eyes. He’s gained weight and aged poorly. Something happened to that guy. The funny is missing.
Keith likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

My Dad had serious rage issues (not only road). Once (as he told it) he got into a situation with someone over some bullshit and they both pulled into a parking lot. They had words but no physical contact. My dad was so pissed that he kicked a box that was lying there. There was a car battery in it. Joke was on him as his car had a manual transmission, he had to drive home with a broken foot.
Keith likes this.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Chemda,
Watch the Gloria Allred doc on Netflix. Not saying she'd be a good roast candidate but it made me cry all the tears. I def think she is misunderstood. She also seems to have a pretty decent sense of humor.
Old 03-02-2018, 04:51 PM   #14 (permalink)

When I was a teen I got so mad at my younger brother. I began to hit him. I started to get tunnel vision. Both my parents and my youngest brother had to pull me off of the middle brother. It scared me so much that I could lose control like that. It chilled me out. I have my daughters with me most times and I want them to learn how deal with emotions in a healthy way. So I don't get road rage because my children's safety isn't worth the vengeance.
The Girl and LoopyLou79 like this.