Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 06-08-2006, 11:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

284: Spawn

"Seriously though, nobody tell Satan."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 04:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
MTE

Cool show.

This may be better suited for the thread on the subject but when I heard the pictures of the baby had been leaked on to the net, I went to try and find them. After a few minutes I thought "Why bother?" I could just do an image search for "baby" and tell myself that's what it looked like. I did.

Celebrity is silly but oh so humorous
Old 06-09-2006, 07:37 AM   #3 (permalink)

very cool show.

My father in law also use to invite the jehova witnesses inside. He would sit them down on the couch with his two girls and ask the two jehova witnesses to read some stories after a while he would exchuse him self and go do the disches and clean up the kitchen and do his other chores. And then when he was done he would return to the living room say thanks for entertaining my kids and then follow them out. Then he would tell his kids that it was those people were full of shit but that they had some good stories.

My father in law is the coolest and from what i have found out the last 4 years dating his dather is that the reading didn't fuck up my girlfriend in anyway.
463: We're Done Talking 1:11:32
Chemda "Blobby is my favorit"

Old 06-09-2006, 08:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

nice!!

Excellent show, as usual.
Patrice rocked that live show.

By the way, what's the name of that comedian at the end?
The "Ladies and gentlement" bit had me "LOL"ing hehe
Old 06-09-2006, 08:27 AM   #5 (permalink)

Jehovahs always sends girls my own age that can't answer any of my questions. One girl was nice enough to go and check and make copies for me from "the big blue book with all the answers". I invited her in once but she didn't have the time. She also gave me a Jehovah's Witnesses bible and a "study book" ("Is the bible the word of god?"). But most of them don't share my interest in critically analyzing christianity, they like scaring people about the apocalypse instead...
Old 06-09-2006, 08:32 AM   #6 (permalink)

Okay, are the commercials on Libsyn permanently now? Not that I relly care, but this is the third straight show I've got commercials at the beginning and end. I'm not really in a "market", as there's not much here in mid-Michigan.
Old 06-09-2006, 09:24 AM   #7 (permalink)

My dad invites the jehovah witnesses in, then tries to get them to accept a copy of the book of Mormon. Seems to be the fastest way to get rid of them. The funniest part is, my dad is not mormon. He doesn't believe any of the mormon stuff. He just likes to fuck with people.
Old 06-09-2006, 09:45 AM   #8 (permalink)

I need to ask my jehova uncle about the end of the world. He seperated from my aunt, and is dating like crazy. I guess it is close.

robot pouring one out for his homies:
http://www.engadget.com/2006/06/08/c...icks-one-back/

I like gossip, but not Fashion gossip.
Old 06-09-2006, 10:30 AM   #9 (permalink)

Thanks for doing the live show guys. I was having a shitty day otherwise and it always cheers met up to catch a live show thread on the forums and stay up till 12:30 discussing shit with Patrice and other fans.
Old 06-09-2006, 11:52 AM   #10 (permalink)

Smile That was a great show

I live in a small town, when I go out somewhere I look first to see if there is a show to listen to. I walk around with one earbud in doing whatever it is I have to do. Today's show was really good, people were wondering why this shambling loon was trolling around town with a stupid grin and laughing from time to time.

I hope the ads send some money in but I doubt it, the deal isn't that great where you only get paid by their results. If a particular listener is not in debt or not in the US then it won't help much. It would be better to get to a place where they have to eat the risk and you charge a rate for reaching your listeners... maybe after another year of growth. I don't know what the answer is but after some interval I will be donating again for what that's worth. (Actually part of the answer is accepting that pubic hair is not worth $1000 to eradicate I would think... like the snip snip question we are as Godvolution made us... Chemda's intimate terrain being blessed with micromachined shock absorbers is something to be celebrated -- I propose a toast -- not nuked into a wasteland using expensive frickin' sharks).