Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you watch stand-up when you Netflix and chill?
Yes 10 31.25%
No 22 68.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree32Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2018, 05:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer
 
thirteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 721
But what was the story about the waitress?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Beth Yaz-Pistachio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 68
Fucks with! Yay!

Ha! That ending. "Take care, My Boy!" "OhJesus, Keith." You can hear the wince. {giggle}
Keith, The Girl, Lanfear and 1 others like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw View Post
I miss living in the country some times. I miss laying on the hill at night and looking up at the milky way. I can't imagine living in a city as big as NYC. How was it for you Keith?
When I moved from South Carolina to San Diego I felt that way for years. Then I moved to Texas and was all amazed by deer and trees and bunnies again. It's nice to have "other than peoples"
Mermaid likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 04:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Apia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
Posts: 2,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrokahn View Post
It's official:
Norlex has the sexiest voice of any human alive.
AB pornstar material
True
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 04:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Apia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
Posts: 2,195
Netflix and chill is "I have no small kids" privilege.

I don't want to traumatize them if they woke up and went down to the living room. ( I've seen my parents fuck one as I told you, I was 35 and still it stayed with my for some time)

Our romantic move is like this:
One person asks the other : the kids are sleeping. You up?

And we go to the guest bedroom and close the door. ( kid 2 sleeps in our room)


Sweet romance.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 04:37 AM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Apia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
Posts: 2,195
Norlex is so young, but he sounds and behaves like a grown man. I'm into it.
Pretty hot.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 05:27 AM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Eating a moonpie
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrokahn View Post
When I moved from South Carolina to San Diego I felt that way for years. Then I moved to Texas and was all amazed by deer and trees and bunnies again. It's nice to have "other than peoples"
Everytime I visit a big city I'm amazed that people are able to live there. There is a calmness that comes with being surrounded by nature. It's like a natural stress reliever for me.
Sparrow and Apia like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 06:25 AM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Apia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
Posts: 2,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
Everytime I visit a big city I'm amazed that people are able to live there. There is a calmness that comes with being surrounded by nature. It's like a natural stress reliever for me.
Oh, me too.
A city is interesting and fun for some time but I love being able to walk my dog in the nature, letting the dog off the leash and see no or only few people.
And oftentimes I know them, because they are also dog people.

I love the space.
Mermaid likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 08:46 AM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer
 
thirteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 721
Norlex seems like a nice guy, but I didn't really "get" him and didn't learn much about him during the show. Wasn't very memorable to me.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 12:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Netflix and chill is "I have no small kids" privilege.

I don't want to traumatize them if they woke up and went down to the living room. ( I've seen my parents fuck one as I told you, I was 35 and still it stayed with my for some time)

Our romantic move is like this:
One person asks the other : the kids are sleeping. You up?

And we go to the guest bedroom and close the door. ( kid 2 sleeps in our room)


Sweet romance.
WAIT WAIT WAIT
IS NETFLIX AND CHILL CODE FOR FUCKING?
How in the world did I never pick up on thisssss?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger