Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever done poppers?
Yes 8 17.02%
No 39 82.98%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree148Likes

Old 09-20-2018, 12:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Poppers are super fun.

Also, I literally just saw the top 4 Rupaul's Drag Race Season 10 queens LAST NIGHT. The show was packed in a mid- sized theater. It was a birthday gift. My bf loved the show, and the host even asked all the straight men there to stand up. There weren't a lot, but there were some. The were a TON of straight women there.
Keith, memecherry and Lanfear like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 01:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

TONS of people love drag race // that is why DragCon is such a hit:

https://www.dragstardiva.com/2018/05...-con-l-a-2018/

https://variety.com/2017/tv/news/rup...ka-1202404752/

BUT most of the "straight" folks loving drag race are teenage girls/women who crave fantasy & glamour in their life...
Lanfear and punk'n like this.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:56 PM   #13 (permalink)

Well now I wanna try poppers.

Mehran’s squeel is epic lol
The Girl, memecherry and porky2468 like this.
Old 09-20-2018, 03:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw View Post
Well now I wanna try poppers.

Mehran’s squeel is epic lol
Get ready for your dick to get hard & your bhole loose!
Old 09-20-2018, 03:29 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memecherry View Post
Get ready for your dick to get hard & your bhole loose!
*takes a sniff* “Wooohoo! Now we’re cooking with gas! Honey! Where’s the broom? The one with the big handle!”

This culdesac is about to get lit as the kids say.

Last edited by Archimedes_Screw; 09-20-2018 at 06:55 PM.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:50 PM   #16 (permalink)

Wow, Mehran was always a great listen but he turned it up to 100 on this one. Makes me wanna starve myself and reroute my intestines. Just a really interesting voice and I enjoyed him spending a little more time sharing his thought processes which he did with great eloquence.
Keith, The Girl and Bucho like this.
Old 09-20-2018, 09:10 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Mehran likes to talk about some great past for gays and women. Wonder when this was.
That’s not what I think he was saying personally. I think he was more saying the gay scene used to be more fun, more personable, and I agree. Much like straight dating it’s a lot of apps and not a lot of interaction in person which has changed the way we date and even hookup. None of it is personable anymore, it’s hard to just go out to a gay bar and meet someone. When I’ve met people outside of apps I feel I’m able to build a connection for whatever may come whether it be a hookup, friendship or relationship; you don’t get that at all when you’re on an app. I’m younger than Mehran but I’ve noticed big changes in just the past 5 years. As for the women comments, I think his wording is just bad. He wasn’t saying they haven’t struggled, he’s saying that there have been larger than life women figures in the past who had a voice, he feels the women have always had a voice but instead of everyone trying to fall under one umbrella everyone needed to find their own personal voice and take a stand for what they personally want in the women’s movement. I don’t think I worded it much better but I get what he was attempting to say
Old 09-20-2018, 09:31 PM   #18 (permalink)

Re: The "women have always had a voice" comment...

May I present Exhibit A: #MeToo

Exhibit B: Most of us STILL get cents to the man's dollar = money/power == voice a lot in this country/world.

Exhibit C: The fact that we are STILL debating Roe v Wade

Women have HAD voices, but they have been voices that have had to fight to be heard and STILL get dismissed by a lot of society to this day...

There were many women that didn't vote for Hillary cause they didn't think a WOMAN could be fit for the job...

There are WOMEN who don't believe women can evolve, have a voice & have power.

(Disclaimer - I voted for Bernie, cause I wasn't a fan of her specifically, but I voted for her in the big race)
Keith, Bucho, porky2468 and 2 others like this.

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
Old 09-21-2018, 02:40 AM   #19 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Mehran's so good. Have him on at least once a week if you want.
Keith, Lanfear, porky2468 and 1 others like this.
Old 09-21-2018, 07:15 AM   #20 (permalink)

i think Mehran is awesome. he's been and done and he's not stupid or unversed. that being said, he sounded like an old man on his front porch shaking stick at the youth. awwwww, are we not grateful enough for Dixie Carter (who, btw, did not share Julia Sugarbaker's progressivism)? hmmm? is 3rd wave feminism different from first and second wave? are we not using their words and instead our own to reflect our modern times the way they did? do we not still have miles to go before we sleep?! put your cane down, Grandpa.
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 6 others like this.

Last edited by Sparrow; 09-21-2018 at 07:17 AM.