Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Brett Kavanaugh be appointed to the Supreme Court?
Yes 31 88.57%
No 4 11.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree80Likes

Old 10-04-2018, 10:55 AM   #31 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
Y'all remember when the kid used to dominate in the after show?

wha happa?
Absolutely nothing and the kid is super chill about it ...

http://twitter.com/KeithMalley/statu...54016223301632
Keith, Bucho and Archimedes_Screw like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 03:47 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Absolutely nothing and the kid is super chill about it ...

http://twitter.com/KeithMalley/statu...54016223301632
The after show is so damn good. I can’t watch them while putting the children to sleep because I can’t help but yell at my phone.
Keith, The Girl and Bucho like this.
Old 10-04-2018, 05:31 PM   #33 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

After show spoiler: Carrie's favourite movie is Raiders of the Lost Ark

Bucho spoiler: I'm even more in love with Carrie now than I already was
Old 10-05-2018, 07:03 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I don’t want to mess with packing up a muddy bug-infested tent and putting it in my home, but I’ll get right on adding donating it to the list.

Next time I’ll mail it to you and you can donate it.
Maybe you could just fold it up, put it into its bag, then hand it to one of your hippy campmates. Let *them* decide what to do with it. Keep it, donate it, whatever. Or add it to Chemda's camping equipment museum.
Old 10-08-2018, 04:37 AM   #35 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

A bit late to this thread but Chemda's respiratory distress sounded really bad. Would have served the pharmacy right if you died in front of them. Seems like your paralyzed diaphragm makes colds more dangerous. I really hope you can talk to your doctor about this, and that she's not a shitty doctor, and that she can give some advice on how to not die the next time you get a cold.

Maybe cold medicine is a giant pharmaceutical trick, but damn it, Keith and the Dead Girl will not be nearly as entertaining, and you already tried weed.
DJ Trashy likes this.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:29 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
And that's just good science.
I've yet to see a study linking caught medicine to faster recovery. But I know the opposite to be true. When you take medicine to, let's say, reduce your fever, because it doesn't feel good, you are actually doing your body a big disservice. Having a fever is helping your immune system and slowing down the spread of viruses and bacteria.

Quote:
Did you think Chemda was going rock climbing cause DayQuil confused her?
Jesus fake Christ what is happening...
Probably not, but maybe she would have stayed up a little longer and not take a rest.

I don't have a problem anybody taking a pill. When the pain is not bearable anymore I also take an aspirin.

But I do have a problem with Keith's attitude, especially towards Chemda. You are acting like some kind of big pharma sell out, thinking a pill will solve all here problems and won't listen to reason. When a person is sick he definitely doesn't need hostility but tenderness.

So maybe next time rather than forcing her to take a pill so that the symptoms go away (which makes you (Keith) feel better), acknowledge her sickness and cook her a chicken soup. Loving care has a great placebo effect.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:58 AM   #37 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Dear Chemda,

I'm sorry I didn't cook you a nice chicken soup made from love and instead tried to have you take pills. With love, maybe you can understand nobody would even let me stir eggs but somehow I was supposed to make you a hearty chicken soup.

Next time I will try to placebo trick you.

Other things,
Keith
Old 10-11-2018, 04:17 AM   #38 (permalink)

I remember waaay back, when you and Chemda wore still dating, you being very annoyed by Chemda attitude towards you when you wore sick.
Looks like the tables have turned
Old 10-11-2018, 04:38 AM   #39 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

How the tables have turned... also: What?
Old 10-11-2018, 11:41 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
How the tables have turned... also: What?
I'm regretting my last post as it's diverting from my original point, but I guess I should explain myself further, now that I posted it.

I was not there but as was described on the show your attitude towards Chemda on the camping trip wasn't caring but hostile.

I was trying to equate this position with the one when you wore sick (all the time and Chemda being annoyed by that) and wore complaining about her attitude towards you - not being caring enough.
(I think the deal, in the end, was that she would be more caring but she would get to have equivalent days of pampering for herself by you).

It seemed to me an interesting correlation.

And to your mocking comment "it only makes you feel better" on the show 2953;
If this is the only thing you expect from medicine, why are you complaining about your knee? Just take some Vicodin and you are good to go. Problem solved, forever.

Ignoring what your body is trying to tell you is not wise. And being aware of what pills do to you is equally important.