Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Marilyn Monroe
A-OOOGA!!! 14 37.84%
Meh 23 62.16%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree39Likes

Old 05-01-2020, 08:47 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Have you considered making a Jesse Joyce?
No time for new ideas yet! {snickering}

(Busy working on a sixth version of puppet-Andrea's uncooperative mouth. I tried a different method for the fifth one, fucked it up entirely, and had to start the whole face over. Bwahahaha, etc.)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 11:21 AM   #12 (permalink)

By the way.....

I can't not put the final result of the Andrea finger-puppet in the forums. So, here she is, along with a blurry still of the video that inspired her outfit.

Oh. Except now, for the life of me, I cannot get the picture to upload. I changed it so it fits within the file size and picture size limitations but it still fails to upload. Well. Dammit. I have a funny picture of an Andrea puppet to show. Maybe I can, somehow, someday.

(Come to think of it, I think this was the same fail I had when I tried to change my profile pic on the forums by uploading a new small pic that I'm pretty sure fits within the limits. Why doesn't it liiiiike meeee, and so on.)
Old 05-13-2020, 11:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Yaz-Pistachio View Post
I can't not put the final result of the Andrea finger-puppet in the forums. So, here she is, along with a blurry still of the video that inspired her outfit.

Oh. Except now, for the life of me, I cannot get the picture to upload. I changed it so it fits within the file size and picture size limitations but it still fails to upload. Well. Dammit. I have a funny picture of an Andrea puppet to show. Maybe I can, somehow, someday.

(Come to think of it, I think this was the same fail I had when I tried to change my profile pic on the forums by uploading a new small pic that I'm pretty sure fits within the limits. Why doesn't it liiiiike meeee, and so on.)
The pic upload function is broken

You can use an image host and link to it using the 'insert image' icon in the toolbar so we can see your awesome puppets :-)
https://postimages.org
Beth Yaz-Pistachio likes this.
Old 05-13-2020, 01:05 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
The pic upload function is broken

You can use an image host and link to it using the 'insert image' icon in the toolbar so we can see your awesome puppets :-)
https://postimages.org
Ooh, thank you. I was hoping it wasn't me. (It sometimes IS, would you believe that.)

Gonna try this link and see if it shows the Andrea puppet.

Lanfear, FingerLakes and vincecult like this.
Old 05-13-2020, 01:07 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Yaz-Pistachio View Post
Ooh, thank you. I was hoping it wasn't me. (It sometimes IS, would you believe that.)

Gonna try this link and see if it shows the Andrea puppet.
(HAHAHA, sorry that was so huge (or at least it is on my screen). Andrea's presence will tend to overpower a post, apparently.)