Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you rather
see your partner covered in airplane shit 14 73.68%
learn that your partner is excited about Facebook's name change 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Keith
  • 1 Post By Apia resurrected
  • 1 Post By Apia resurrected
  • 2 Post By Apia resurrected
  • 2 Post By shoebootie
  • 1 Post By rodimusprime
  • 1 Post By panicBoy
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2021, 04:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 12,551
3466: The Metaverse

After sharing a tale of an airplane dropping raw toilet waste on a man sitting in his backyard, Keith and Chemda share their childhood experiences in school, work, and within their families. The duo also discusses One Directionís Zayn Malik striking his girlfriend Gigi Hadidís mom as well as abusersí tricks. HOT SOUP: Facebook changes its name to Meta! Also, Keith discusses 007ís No Time to Die and the gravitas of cool action heroes.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
The Girl likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 01:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Niedernhausen, Germany
Posts: 2,007
Thinking about Chemda's theory.
I know real facts and science and I'm pretty funny for a regular person and for a German extra ordinary funny.
But hey there is the obsessive thoughts in my head! Maybe this is my brain braking.


And also Rod for example. He thinks like a scientist. Wonders if he can disprove his theory and questions himself. And he is extremely funny. Dont know about his views on movies because I only watch TV shows. ( I have only time for 1 or 2 episodes a day) Wonder how this works for him?
rodimusprime likes this.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 10-30-2021 at 02:34 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 05:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rodimusprime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Thinking about Chemda's theory.
I know real facts and science and I'm pretty funny for a regular person and for a German extra ordinary funny.
But hey there is the obsessive thoughts in my head! Maybe this is my brain braking.


And also Rod for example. He thinks like a scientist. Wonders if he can disprove his theory and questions himself. And he is extremely funny. Dont know about his views on movies because I only watch TV shows. ( I have only time for 1 or 2 episodes a day) Wonder how this works for him?
Which theory specifically?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 12:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Niedernhausen, Germany
Posts: 2,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Thinking about Chemda's theory.
I know real facts and science and I'm pretty funny for a regular person and for a German extra ordinary funny.
But hey there is the obsessive thoughts in my head! Maybe this is my brain braking.


And also Rod for example. He thinks like a scientist. Wonders if he can disprove his theory and questions himself. And he is extremely funny. Dont know about his views on movies because I only watch TV shows. ( I have only time for 1 or 2 episodes a day) Wonder how this works for him?
A person who knows facts and science doesnít have charisma,
A funny person isnít good in science or knows facts.
rodimusprime likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 01:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Niedernhausen, Germany
Posts: 2,007
Rod, I often listen to TBGHT show and noticed that you try to think through an article and if it isn’t logical you point it out even if you would want it to be real because it would proof your point.

I give you a bootleg yummy for that. The German kind.

Keep up the good work!
shoebootie and rodimusprime like this.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 10-31-2021 at 01:16 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 08:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
shoebootie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: new jersey
Posts: 551
Chemda's dad was like "run your pockets."
The Girl and Apia resurrected like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 08:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!
 
The Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 1,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
Chemda's dad was like "run your pockets."




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 08:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rodimusprime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Rod, I often listen to TBGWT show and noticed that you try to think through an article and if it isnít logical you point it out even if you would want it to be real because it would proof your point.

I give you a bootleg yummy for that. The German kind.

Keep up the good work!
Very kind of you to notice. Thanks. I try my best to be open to new information as it comes along. And sometimes it comes in the middle of reading some shit. LOL
Apia resurrected likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 11:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Niedernhausen, Germany
Posts: 2,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Very kind of you to notice. Thanks. I try my best to be open to new information as it comes along. And sometimes it comes in the middle of reading some shit. LOL
Integrity. You have it, many would like to.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 09:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
They call me B. Jason
 
panicBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 635
Every time our college TV station had a new anchor rotated in, the control room crew would cue up the exact same airplane shit chunk story on the teleprompter. They had a compilation tape of nervous kids trying to get thru the story without laughing and/or sobbing.
Keith likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger