Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you fascinated by Princess Di or the Royal Family?
Yes 5 20.83%
No 19 79.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree164Likes

Old 12-15-2021, 12:59 AM   #111 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
i made that bag of bones cum so hard her soul re-entered her body. she said she hates the person you’ve become then i ate her ghost ass.
Kinky <3
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 10:31 AM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svage View Post
Kinky <3
Wow...I really want to marry you, divorce you and then keep you as a side chic for the sick shit you sound like you're into.
Old 12-15-2021, 11:36 AM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
Wow...I really want to marry you, divorce you and then keep you as a side chic for the sick shit you sound like you're into.
Sparrow, I'm a 57 y/o, 5'5" Black female, 34-28-32. In Houston right now, U down?
Old 12-15-2021, 02:50 PM   #114 (permalink)

no.
Paige_H likes this.
Old 12-15-2021, 11:12 PM   #115 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
i made that bag of bones cum so hard her soul re-entered her body. she said she hates the person you’ve become then i ate her ghost ass.
Oh things really took an interesting turn here.
Old 12-16-2021, 12:11 PM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Rod,
Using this as a counter-example again demonstrates your high level ignorance. Ivermectin is a protease inhibitor that stops protein cleave required for replication thus it must be administered early in the infection cycle not well after the cytokine storm has already begun. The wife was absolutely correct and the doctors absolutely wrong to not administer the drug upon entry to the hospital. Giving it to him this late is equal to putting a band aide on a skinned knee after a person has finished bleeding out.
Except that ivermectin doesn't help for covid at all

Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk
Paige_H and Apia resurrected like this.
Old 12-16-2021, 01:19 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffs View Post
Except that ivermectin doesn't help for covid at all

Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk
As soon as legitimate data shows this I will agree with you. At this point in time however there appears to be significant upside and no down side.

I am 100% onboard with revising our views as new data is available but based on the legitimate data available at the time of the source incident my position stands.

And frankly in all honesty, waiting to administer at hospitalization is still probably even too late. But given the pro/con weight it is totally worth the try.

Last edited by nordcharonmir; 12-16-2021 at 01:23 PM.
Old 12-16-2021, 01:59 PM   #118 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

3475: Kyle Rittenhouse and Princess Diana Spencer

Quote:
As soon as legitimate data shows this I will agree with you. At this point in time however there appears to be significant upside and no down side. .
Out of curiosity, are you a scientist of any sort? Do you have access to peer reviewed publications and the ability to understand the data used to support the findings in those publications?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Girl likes this.
Old 12-16-2021, 05:02 PM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige_H View Post
Out of curiosity, are you a scientist of any sort? Do you have access to peer reviewed publications and the ability to understand the data used to support the findings in those publications?

I have scientific training but don't purport myself to be a scientist as I have never been paid under a scientific professional title. I am currently retired. I do have access to peer reviewed and non-peer reviewed publications, studies, meta-analysis, etc. both freely available as well as through my university's subscriptions and believe I have adequate knowledge and experience with such documentation to understand many particularly as related to coronaviruses; primarily zoonotic but the general field I understand enough to read fairly technical papers.

With that said, almost none of the papers related to the topic at hand (Ivermectin) are particularly technical and are pretty easily understandable to most readers and the majority are freely available. There are one or two that only the abstract is free but a clever person can use archival and hub type sites to get the data.
Old 12-16-2021, 05:19 PM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige_H View Post

Paige,

If you are interested here is a good place to start from that was available to the doctors at the time of the incident Rod is highlighting. Published in The American Journal of Therapeutics and they do all the hard work of evaluating bias etc of other studies which I always advocate for reading source material whenever possible but this is a simple meta-analysis, with approachable terminologies in use, from a recognized journal to help make it easy for everyone.

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ment_of.7.aspx

Here is the final take home of the analysis:

"Given the evidence of efficacy, safety, low cost, and current death rates, ivermectin is likely to have an impact on health and economic outcomes of the pandemic across many countries. Ivermectin is not a new and experimental drug with an unknown safety profile. It is a WHO “Essential Medicine” already used in several different indications, in colossal cumulative volumes. Corticosteroids have become an accepted standard of care in COVID-19, based on a single RCT of dexamethasone.1 If a single RCT is sufficient for the adoption of dexamethasone, then a fortiori the evidence of 2 dozen RCTs supports the adoption of ivermectin.

Ivermectin is likely to be an equitable, acceptable, and feasible global intervention against COVID-19. Health professionals should strongly consider its use, in both treatment and prophylaxis."

With all that ^, I still advise those that ask and will advise publicly that the best prophylaxis that the data indicates is body fat % under 25 for men and 30 for women and adequate Vit D, complete proteins and Zinc consumption. <--- this is all just good practice for prophylaxis for just about everything.

I've taken to also appending the recommendation for weekly loaded physical movement patterns, especially in hormonally interrupted or aged populations.

Last edited by nordcharonmir; 12-16-2021 at 05:26 PM.