Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Keith get Chemda and Xerxes’s mail before they get back?
Yes 5 27.78%
Yes but he’ll end up living at their place somehow 8 44.44%
No 5 27.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree29Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2022, 02:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 12,840
3504: The Doomsday Clock w/ Patrick Schroeder

On the KATG Marathon Patrick Schroeder let us know about the deal he made where in order to watch Super Bowl 56 he had to let his girlfriend fuck him in the ass. His own friends didn’t believe he’d go through with it. But Keith believed in him. Was Keith let down? Spoiler: If so this show would have lasted 5 minutes. Also, the gang discusses Whoopi Goldberg’s return to The View and everything she learned about the Holocaust.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
The Girl likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 02:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Niedernhausen, Germany
Posts: 2,322
I think Patrick improved since we met him. He seems to hate life way less.
The Girl and thirteen like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 10:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
I think Patrick improved since we met him. He seems to hate life way less.
He changed a bunch during the pandemic and after having a serious partner. He figured out how to maintain his luscious curls.
Happy for him.

Also wishing the best for his partner. Hope you are able to do all the pegging of your dreams.
Apia resurrected likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 10:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Sparrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,375
i prefer silicone based lubricants. you CANNOT use them with silicone toys, though. ruined an excellent quality cyberskin penis that way.

Pjur

ID Millennium
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 10:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Sparrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,375
this rocked my world





(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 04:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 56
To be fair to Whoopi, her seeing the larger picture ultimately being man's inhumanity to man isn't what most people are attuned to. I think we're all being a little too outraged about her when there are so many bigger battles to fight.
nordcharonmir likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 04:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: western society
Posts: 304
poopy episode. Not a big fan of hearing about this little butt boys adventure, keith is right to have the default reaction to be that it is not masculine/manly and that it's gay...because it's gay. Really makes me wonder about the other boys that put him up to this, sounds like they may have some sexual dysfunctions too.

Just wondering what his girlfriend enjoys about this...stick finger in dirty baby boy butt get shit on literally and hope he likes it and will start exposing them both to the homosexual risks? I don't get it but o wells I guess I'm just an old fashion who likes women as women and men as men.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 04:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: western society
Posts: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera Again View Post
To be fair to Whoopi, her seeing the larger picture ultimately being man's inhumanity to man isn't what most people are attuned to. I think we're all being a little too outraged about her when there are so many bigger battles to fight.
You are correct. Whoopi GOLDBERG was wrong that race didn't play a role but it was only one factor in a multi-factor equation which also included man's inhumanity to "the others" of a multi-tiered society. But in this day and age discussing any other part of the problem, especially the ones that look REMARKABLY similar to today's issues, will get you socially black balled. She was afraid and is still to afraid to go straight face first into the bush of the problem so she has been nibbling around the tush.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 05:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Sparrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
poopy episode. Not a big fan of hearing about this little butt boys adventure, keith is right to have the default reaction to be that it is not masculine/manly and that it's gay...because it's gay. Really makes me wonder about the other boys that put him up to this, sounds like they may have some sexual dysfunctions too.

Just wondering what his girlfriend enjoys about this...stick finger in dirty baby boy butt get shit on literally and hope he likes it and will start exposing them both to the homosexual risks? I don't get it but o wells I guess I'm just an old fashion who likes women as women and men as men.
it’s interesting you talk about anal in terms of being a child.

also, you’re garbage and you owe every queer person here an apology.
Keith, Piscean, thirteen and 4 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 06:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
You are correct. Whoopi GOLDBERG was wrong that race didn't play a role but it was only one factor in a multi-factor equation which also included man's inhumanity to "the others" of a multi-tiered society. But in this day and age discussing any other part of the problem, especially the ones that look REMARKABLY similar to today's issues, will get you socially black balled. She was afraid and is still to afraid to go straight face first into the bush of the problem so she has been nibbling around the tush.
'Race' in that they wanted to create a master race. Not strictly about race in that gays, Jehovah's Witness, and others were also targeted along with what they thought was a Jewish 'race'. I'd think Whoopi has had experience with being targeted due to race and she didn't mean anything anti-Semitic.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger