Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you comfortable with moments of silence in a conversation?
Yes 16 76.19%
No 5 23.81%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree13Likes

Old 02-17-2023, 05:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Not usually
Thats odd to hear, you worked as a server and made it a point before in the early years of the show to make it known that you tip the people that are providing you a service.

Can I ask why you wouldn't?

Personally it kinda bugged me to hear you don't. I drive uber and lyft sometimes, and those short within a mile trips only pay about $3 and some change depending on the time of day. It feels horrible to have to take them out necessity and see that the rider didn't tip a buck or two. I'm in California so it might be different in NY but right now I just checked it's about a $8ride from my home to the donut shop I like. If I was the driver in that situation I'd only be getting $3
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 07:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

What I’d give for an $8 ride. We should work something out on the side
Old 02-19-2023, 08:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I thought this guy was pretty great. I didn't expect this half-hearted backlash.

Still getting giddy at Christopher Walken impressions though? Must be nice.
Old 02-20-2023, 06:27 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoTitty View Post
How are you near death to the point of not being able to put more than a sentence together yet still have the energy to share your opinions on the forums? It’s almost like you just make shit up. What a confluence!
I can't speak more than a few sentences without having to catch my breath. Can type no problem between treatments. Still stuck at hospital. May be able to go home and die in peace soon.
Old 02-20-2023, 06:37 PM   #15 (permalink)

Cuntfluence

In the land of the great river, where the waters flowed endlessly and the forests stretched on for miles, there was a place called Confluence. It was a place where two mighty rivers met, and their currents merged together in a dance of great power and grace.

At Confluence, the people of the land would gather to celebrate the coming together of these two rivers, to marvel at the beauty of their union and to offer up thanks to the spirits of the water. For it was said that at Confluence, the waters were blessed with great magic, and those who drank from them would be granted long life and good fortune.

One day, as the people of Confluence were gathering for their annual celebration, a stranger arrived in their midst. He was a proud man, with a sharp tongue and a quick wit, and he seemed to take pleasure in mocking the traditions and beliefs of the people.

"Xenotitty is dumb!" he declared, as he strode through the crowds, laughing and jeering at those who tried to stop him. "Why waste your time with such foolishness, when there are more important things to worry about?"

But the people of Confluence were not easily swayed by the stranger's words. They knew the power of their river, and they had seen the wonders it could bring. And so they gathered together, and they began to sing a song of thanks to the water, their voices rising up in a joyous chorus that echoed through the trees.

As they sang, the stranger began to feel a strange stirring in his heart. He had never heard such a beautiful sound before, and he found himself drawn to the river's edge, where he watched in wonder as the two currents met and merged together in a swirling dance of blue and green.

And as he watched, he began to understand the power and the beauty of Confluence, and he knew that he would never again mock the traditions and beliefs of these proud and wise people. For in that moment, he had found something that was far greater than himself, something that would stay with him forever, and remind him of the magic that can be found in even the smallest things.
Old 02-20-2023, 07:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Sure, sure. Are you dead yet?