Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did the Friedmans do it?
The Dad Friedman did it 1 10.00%
The Son Friedman did it 0 0%
The Dad Friedman and the Son Friedman did it 8 80.00%
Neither did it 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree24Likes
  • 3 Post By Keith
  • 3 Post By mxmalloryjane
  • 2 Post By Keith
  • 4 Post By reedcj
  • 2 Post By thirteen
  • 4 Post By littlp
  • 2 Post By Svage
  • 2 Post By XenoTitty
  • 2 Post By bluenova

Old 06-10-2024, 02:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3827: Sick w/ Lenny Marcus

Comedian and superhero Lenny Marcus returns to KATG to discuss new email interactions between Keith and his father stemming from Keith’s mom’s funeral. The duo also discuss the NYC/Dublin Portal reopening, Panera Bread to cancel their deadly Charged Lemonade (not JUST yet though), and being pronounced dead prematurely.

Guest:
Lenny Marcus

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
bluenova, XenoTitty and reedcj like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 08:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

great episode, Lenny was mostly delightful except for the mental gymnastics he was doing around Capturing the Friedmans. My abuser was “soft as butter” too, and his wife was an evil bitch who knew about it and was active in facilitating. And hey guess what, sometimes kids get abused and manipulated/recruited to facilitate more abuse. THATS HOW THIS SHIT WORKS.
Keith, XenoTitty and Snikki like this.
Old 06-10-2024, 10:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

And he somehow thinks they didn’t do it?!

Not to make it about this but what?! It’s a debate if the Friedmans did it?!
XenoTitty and mxmalloryjane like this.
Old 06-11-2024, 04:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Keith, your dad is a horrible person and have integrity and I think your authenticy is what your dad never had.
Keith, Joshua, XenoTitty and 1 others like this.
Old 06-11-2024, 07:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Lenny says some wild things but I always find him to be refreshing and entertaining.
XenoTitty and mxmalloryjane like this.
Old 06-11-2024, 08:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

WHY DOES YOUR DAD KEEP TALKING ABOUT RESPECTING YOUR MOTHERS BODY????! That was so fucking creepy-up there with jingling libido.

Interesting that he brings this up almost a year and a half later, right before Father’s Day. Like he was hoping you’d apologize in time.

I love Keith’s level of petty with the billboard.

Also with the portal, people will figure out a work around, I’m assuming that you can hold a sign and keep walking so it’ll still be visible? There are creative assholes out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith, thirteen, XenoTitty and 1 others like this.
Old 06-12-2024, 10:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
WHY DOES YOUR DAD KEEP TALKING ABOUT RESPECTING YOUR MOTHERS BODY????! That was so fucking creepy-up there with jingling libido.

Interesting that he brings this up almost a year and a half later, right before Father’s Day. Like he was hoping you’d apologize in time.

I love Keith’s level of petty with the billboard.

Also with the portal, people will figure out a work around, I’m assuming that you can hold a sign and keep walking so it’ll still be visible? There are creative assholes out there.

Speaking of the billboard, I'll chip in wheres the gofundme
Keith and XenoTitty like this.
Old 06-13-2024, 10:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svage View Post
Speaking of the billboard, I'll chip in wheres the gofundme

I offer to contribute 5 to the project, on the matter!

Keith and Snikki like this.
Old 06-13-2024, 12:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
WHY DOES YOUR DAD KEEP TALKING ABOUT RESPECTING YOUR MOTHERS BODY????!

Also,what about Father Malley respecting his own wife(while alive) AND son, and yet he's harping on Keith being disrespectful?

These parents have the mental abilities to know precisely what their kids did wrong and what they need to do to be forgiven, yet when it comes to them doing something wrong, they are suddenly clueless.

It took him so long to try and think up a new angle because the Mom's funeral was still all about him. He just realized now it was about the Mom. At this point, hitting him in his vulnerable points while pretending to be serious would be fun for me. You wanna feel smarter than all your kids and in control? I'm going to reveal that you aren't with some loosely hidden reality checks.

Like, Hey Dad, I know you're a piece of shit, but the siblings and I talked and we've compared how much you've been lying to all of us about recent events. We thought mom was being goofier and it turns out that was the early signs of dementia. So, see a doctor now and have that Doctor contact the others. We can't trust what you think the doctor said. Obviously you're too proud and will be in denial, so we'll keep the evidence compiled on our end. Get started on this before you're too mentally gone, because then we'll just do whatever we want.

If you do the billboard, how funny would it be to get every single one within a mile of him. Though, I feel like maybe he doesn't drive? So maybe a billboard and all those benches/bus stop areas that people advertise on. haha.
Keith and XenoTitty like this.