Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-21-2006, 06:35 AM   #11 (permalink)

pics of jessnyc

where are they????
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 06:40 AM   #12 (permalink)

tanks!
Old 11-21-2006, 07:42 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChitownMacTech
Drakkar is the shit (I've heard chicks dig it big time). It's what I wear (I'm 38, guess it's 80's cologne LOL).
I don't know if this is an urban legend or not. But Supposedly back in the day Drakkar had a pheromone (or some chemical)in it that would overwhelmingly force females against their natural will to be sexually attracted to whoever was wearing it. This version of the cologne was deemed inappropriate and the cologne company was forced to stop producing it. When I was younger one of my friends always swore his father still had some. I would beg him to steal some so we could see if it worked. I think he was just showing off.. but I did later hear the same thing from a more reputable source. Who knows.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:11 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartPants
I don't know if this is an urban legend or not. But Supposedly back in the day Drakkar had a pheromone (or some chemical)in it that would overwhelmingly force females against their natural will to be sexually attracted to whoever was wearing it.

Hee. You've been watching too many of those retarded Axe commercials. There is no such thing as a smell that will force someone to do something against her will or magically turn every girl in the vicinity into a raving whore.

Yeah, this is from Wikipedia, but they're pretty good about requiring people to cite their sources:

Human pheromones

Some commercially-available substances are advertised using claims that the products contain human sexual pheromones and can act as an aphrodisiac. These often lack credibility due to an excessive marketing of pheromones by unsolicited e-mail. Despite claims to the contrary, no defined pheromonal substance has ever been demonstrated to directly influence human behaviour in a peer reviewed, published study.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:22 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal
Hee. You've been watching too many of those retarded Axe commercials. There is no such thing as a smell that will force someone to do something against her will or magically turn every girl in the vicinity into a raving whore.

Yeah, this is from Wikipedia, but they're pretty good about requiring people to cite their sources:

Human pheromones

Some commercially-available substances are advertised using claims that the products contain human sexual pheromones and can act as an aphrodisiac. These often lack credibility due to an excessive marketing of pheromones by unsolicited e-mail. Despite claims to the contrary, no defined pheromonal substance has ever been demonstrated to directly influence human behaviour in a peer reviewed, published study.
I agree. Remember. I was 13 or so. So I that was way before axe.. and way before my fantastical imagination gave way to real world logic and science. Back then a monster lived in my closet and candy was healthy for me.. I didn't care what the scientists said =) Also.. I concur about Wikipedia. A lot of people don't like Wiki because anyone can change it... but the population does a damn good job of keeping it kosher. My boss's son went on and changed an entire article to read "FUCK YOU ASSHOLES!" and it worked. But within hours it was changed back.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:43 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartPants
A lot of people don't like Wiki because anyone can change it... but the population does a damn good job of keeping it kosher. My boss's son went on and changed an entire article to read "FUCK YOU ASSHOLES!" and it worked. But within hours it was changed back.

They also tend to lock down articles that are "hot-button" issues at the moment because people go in and put weird shit in there.

The Axe commercials are so hilarious to me. We're finally getting to a point in our society where women are able to admit that they do indeed like sex and don't have to feel ashamed about that, and that's good for both men and women! But at the same time female desire is almost treated like this wild animal that's desperate and terrifying. I guess we'll never really get past the whole "vagina dentata" thing.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:22 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessnyc
as a fellow jesse.....i'm posting a little somthing for jesse aka chemda's boy toy (the forums isnt letting him do it for some reason)....as you know from the show he fell on hard times the other night with a bunch of gumbas and has since had a string of bad luck that only katg listeners can help with like spe he now has a fun donate button that is soooooooo nice to click! so have a heart and sponsor a boy toy! kthanks.

www.myspace.com/kotansky
meh

Everybody takes a beating sometime...
Old 11-21-2006, 09:30 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy

thank gawd for work firewall

did not expect that from you space boy
Old 11-21-2006, 10:06 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deznice
thank gawd for work firewall

did not expect that from you space boy
Spooky has some Great photos on flickr. others should check out his pictures.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:07 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessnyc
as a fellow jesse.....i'm posting a little somthing for jesse aka chemda's boy toy (the forums isnt letting him do it for some reason)....as you know from the show he fell on hard times the other night with a bunch of gumbas and has since had a string of bad luck that only katg listeners can help with like spe he now has a fun donate button that is soooooooo nice to click! so have a heart and sponsor a boy toy! kthanks.

www.myspace.com/kotansky
Jesse only got beat up, he didn't lose any money.

Plus he broke the ribs and nose, that should be reward enough.