Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-08-2006, 07:03 PM   #21 (permalink)

Auto dealers are not the Police. You don't need a license to buy a car and car salesmen aren't allowed to enforce motor vehicle laws.

As far as they're concerned they could be selling your refrigerators instead of Fords.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 12:18 PM   #22 (permalink)

griping bastids

keet is dead on: The people that try to teach you manners are always the most rude whiney fucking whores themselves. reminded me of this bullshit i got a few weeks ago on my way to work... I was making a left turn into the parking lot, and there were these two forty-something ladies crossing the street just then in a way that made me have to wait before making my turn. I recognized that they had the right of way, but it was a situation where one of the women clearly recognized that I was waiting for them and was visibly taking her sweet time on purpose... so they pass, and i pull in, and as it happens this particular parking lot has a little ramp you have to go up as you drive in. i'm driving a standard, and i was going slowly (from a dead stop), and i have to give a little gas to get up and into the lot. i get out and i'm walking to the building when i look up and notice these two broads have stopped in the middle of the parking lot (even though its freezing cold outside), and the one slow bitch is glaring at me. She says as I walk up "It's not very nice to rev your engine at people, you know." I'm caught off guard, but I'm in a good mood and I say "Oh, sorry, it's a standard and i was coming out of first gear..." She interrupts me "I don't care what it is, it's rude," and says a few more things i don't really remember in a snippy, authoritative attitude.

Since I'm still a bit new at the job, and I don't know who the big chiefs are yet, I say, "Well, I'm sorry you're upset" and i just walked away. i love giving assholes the fake apology, but she really deserved a big ole fuuuuuuuuuuuuck you. or yeah maybe a punch to the jaw.

Last edited by bullymike; 12-10-2006 at 12:28 PM.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:31 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullymike

Since I'm still a bit new at the job, and I don't know who the big chiefs are yet, I say, "Well, I'm sorry you're upset" and i just walked away. i love giving assholes the fake apology, but she really deserved a big ole fuuuuuuuuuuuuck you. or yeah maybe a punch to the jaw.

I'll admit that as a pedestrian I've been irritated by people laying on the gas the instant I'm out of their way, but I always hustle my ass across the street and I would never go out of my way to find the person and lecture them about it. That's kind of psycho.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:48 PM   #24 (permalink)

Laughing My Head off

I was introduced to y'all by a blogger named Robyn Anderson <www.bitchypoo.com>. Since getting an ipod for Christmas, I have been uploading all your old shows as well as subscribing to the new ones. I have to say that this show made me laugh so hard I was getting stares. At the time of listening, I was in my car, in the Starbucks drivethrough and the guys behind me as well as the barista were wondering what the fuck was so funny. Go Keith and Chemda and thanks for the laughs. This is my first post ever!
Old 01-13-2007, 11:00 PM   #25 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifeofwheels
I was introduced to y'all by a blogger named Robyn Anderson <www.bitchypoo.com>. Since getting an ipod for Christmas, I have been uploading all your old shows as well as subscribing to the new ones. I have to say that this show made me laugh so hard I was getting stares. At the time of listening, I was in my car, in the Starbucks drivethrough and the guys behind me as well as the barista were wondering what the fuck was so funny. Go Keith and Chemda and thanks for the laughs. This is my first post ever!
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Yoooooooouuuuu! And welcome to the forums.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:02 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubby
Oh and by the way, Spooky, if you and I are ever in the same place at the same time and there are cans of beer...I'd like to challenge you to a shotgun-off.
I want in on that action. April 15th bish!