Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-07-2006, 08:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

402: The Penis Show

"Then you can write it on your Taste Chart how that girl was."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 09:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

I've heard the same thing about Deep Ellum. Deep Ellum is an area of Dallas just outside of downtown. It's main streets are Main Street and Elm Street. Because it is "deep Elm" it eventually ended up Deep Ellum because of the black population. Now its an area of bars, live music, tatoo parlors, funky fetish clothing shops, funky furniture shops, and some great restaurants.

In the past couple of years the nightlife down there has been hit hard because there were some stabbings and muggings of people coming out of clubs. Deep Ellum is still happening, but I think a lot of the people, not the die-hards but the more casual bar-hoppers, started going to Lower Greenville and Downtown.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

Patrice's impression of the women at the dentist was beauuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful!
Old 12-08-2006, 08:52 AM   #4 (permalink)

"M" state primer:

Maine = ME
Maryland = MD
Massachusetts = MA
Michigan = MI
Minnesota = MN
Mississippi = MS
Missouri = MO
Montana = MT

The M's used to confuse me too until I worked at a place where all I do is compose employment/reference/criminal verification letters to places in every state.

I totally didn't believe that thing about Agatha Christie's novel, but apparently it really was called "10 Little Niggers." Now it's known as "And Then There Were None." That's what it was called when I read it. You really do learn something new every day!

I want to know what Keith did in response to the assholes at the post office. Was it the pussy licking finger V? It had to be worse than flipping them off, judging by the reaction in the room.

Also, I really expected more penis action on an episode called "The Penis Show." With the cameras, I thought we'd at least get some Keith Malley exposure. Darn.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 12-08-2006 at 08:56 AM.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:13 AM   #5 (permalink)

I wonder if Coon Rapids could be named after raccoons instead of being racially motivated.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:14 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
"Then you can write it on your Taste Chart how that girl was."
Hard to taste with your tongue wrapped in spray-on latex...
Old 12-08-2006, 11:00 AM   #7 (permalink)

just got my three stickers in the mail, thinking of three strategic posting spots ...
Thanks guys
Old 12-08-2006, 11:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
mcd

About the Post Office, you can go in through the back with large quantities if you do it regularly. The problem you guys would have is the varrying weight, size, and international destinations of the packages. But all that might require is that you sort them by weight and destination before arriving at the post office. You can use those post office letter bins (which they will often give to you to take home so you can sort stuff into the bins at home), and just bring them into the post office through the loading dock pre-sorted and ready to get postage.

You just need to talk to the manager to arrange this. I do it here in jersey once a month with magazines. Obviously magazines are easier than hoodies, since each magazine is exactly the same size and weight, but it would still make it much easier for you guys to set this up rather than waiting in line at the regular customer counter.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:38 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck
I wonder if Coon Rapids could be named after raccoons instead of being racially motivated.
Coon Rapids is in reference to the name of the creek in the area. WHICH was named after raccoons being in the area alot. The town logo was a raccoon at one point.

It's a shit hole if you've ever been there. It's a burb in the north end of Minneapolis.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Dentist Office

Once I went into a dentist appointment where I was greeted by the obligatory humorless receptionist. I gave my name and I was told that my appointment was yesterday. She then went into a little song and dance about being accountable and how scheduling works. I started to smirk and let the c&^t have her few seconds of "holier than thouness" and reached into my back pocket to grab my wallet. Right as she about wrapped up her long diatribe I flipped open my wallet to show the little sticker tooth that they send you to inform you of your appointment. Her fat face dropped and quickly shifted gears to ask me to grab a seat and wait for my cleaning. I took the opportunity to give her a nice condescending smile and went to sit. I should have given the "orca of a woman" a good ribbing, but I choose my battles. Wow this forum is becoming more and more a place for me to let of steam. Thanks KATG.

-Peeesch

<KATG> <!-- TINGS --> </KATG>

"This is news and people are buying it. Take away your voting privileges and your uterus, cause you're a f'n idiot." -- Keith Malley

"You don't need to be a nerd, to be good a what you do." -- Valeria G.