Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-10-2007, 07:31 PM   #21 (permalink)

Hey Keet...if you're liking "The Heroin Diaries", another great read is "Don't Try This At Home" by Dave Navarro. He was the guitarist for Jane's Addiction and Red Hot Chili Peppers, and was a hardcore heroin addict.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:26 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memecherry View Post
hmmm... messed up make up or broken nail..... i guess i'll take the broken nail.... see, the times I've had to get crazy on a dude, I've just taken my heel off and threaten them with it.... i find it easier to just make them think I'm crazy, then you don't really have to get your hands dirty...
The line "I'll cut you" is pretty effective when you're going for the whole crazy routine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHonay View Post
There you go... I'm down with that! But I have a good manicurist so I'm always covered in the case of an emergency. Crying runs your mascara. That's a party foul in my book!
/giggles

You're funny DaH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumrboy View Post
Hey Keet...if you're liking "The Heroin Diaries", another great read is "Don't Try This At Home" by Dave Navarro. He was the guitarist for Jane's Addiction and Red Hot Chili Peppers, and was a hardcore heroin addict.
Fuuuuuuuck you! And welcome to the forums!
Old 10-10-2007, 11:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
Dex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I understand that I probably took all their money again.
I play a lot... bitchy rude players are my least favorite thing about the game. Or at least it used to be.

Now when someone says something like "you won, but you didn't play that right" I just say "What? I totally outplayed you!"

Or, if someone says "How do you call with that?"

I say, " It was really easy, I just took these 4 red chips and put them right over here. The chips are really light, I didn't even work up a sweat. "
Old 10-10-2007, 11:18 PM   #24 (permalink)
Dex

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalbrian View Post
I have to say that this episode is the last one I am going to listen to, I am appalled by the promotion of violence shown in this episode, since when is it civilized to open a taxi door and beat someone just because they got to the taxi before you? since when is it civilized to tell people you dont like their face and therefore they deserve a beating.
since when is it civilized to shit in a filing cabinet? or shake? or on a couch?

I am appalled by your comment, Brian. I regret to inform you just lost a fan... sad day for you...
Old 10-10-2007, 11:31 PM   #25 (permalink)

Wow....'twas just a lil' headbuttin'.

Okay let's go point by point here:

1.) The fights I described my friend getting into, were where he was sticking up for somebody, not just blindly starting violence, the ppl. deserved it. Could he have walked away, yes....but, then I wouldn't have a great story for KATG.

2.) Somebody asked if I was the "next max" and was i going to "take over the show". Got no what that's about....but, if a failed fart-lighting adventure means taking over the show, THEN YES! By the way...it's totally safe to light your farts, trust me, I took a class, got certified in it, and everything. One day we'll get it on camera for KATG.

3.) Guess there were only 2 points to cover.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:05 AM   #26 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Poker hand stories have a shelf life. If it's the last game you played or from the last week or so it's cool but after a couple of weeks they're as boring as hearing someone tell you about their dream. Chemda's was Aces McGhee because not only was it fresh it was an In-Your-Face to some poker fuckwits.

Crazy Mike, in this latest show you came across as sucking up at times. One of Max's traits was that he could be a faggy little ass-licker a lot of the time. You didn't come off as bad as him but there's a fine line between being respectful of the hosts and coming off lame and you crossed it a couple of times in this episode in a way I haven't heard you do before.

On the other hand I thought your story of your ex-chick/friend writing the story of your fling with her was cool. I mean, the story itself wasn't interesting, but the idea of your chick doing that ... I got it and I think it's cool. She still wants you.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:54 AM   #27 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
That's why Poker isn't a sport.

I've never seen a batter in a baseball game who is up to bat with 2 outs and runners on 2nd and 3rd strike out and then bitch at the pitcher because he is supposed to walk him.
Actually, you're wrong twice. First, Poker is a recognized sport in Russia.

Second, your example is very flawed, but you will probably never understand why. You need to know why Keith is wrong, and why players berating Keith are wrong.

Quote:
Or, if someone says "How do you call with that?"

I say, " It was really easy, I just took these 4 red chips and put them right over here. The chips are really light, I didn't even work up a sweat. "
I hope you don't actually say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Poker hand stories have a shelf life.
For me, most poker stories suck. I enjoy hearing interesting situations, but outside of like 5 players I'm friends with, everyone else's stories are usually just bad beats. Bad beats should be banned.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:32 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
Okay let's go point by point here:

1.) The fights I described my friend getting into, were where he was sticking up for somebody, not just blindly starting violence, the ppl. deserved it. Could he have walked away, yes....but, then I wouldn't have a great story for KATG.

2.) Somebody asked if I was the "next max" and was i going to "take over the show". Got no what that's about....but, if a failed fart-lighting adventure means taking over the show, THEN YES! By the way...it's totally safe to light your farts, trust me, I took a class, got certified in it, and everything. One day we'll get it on camera for KATG.

3.) Guess there were only 2 points to cover.
You're hot. That's all you need. Just saying.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:01 AM   #29 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
I hope you don't actually say that.
Well I hope you do. Fuck 'em.

You know what else is recognized in Russia? Communism.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:35 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Well I hope you do. Fuck 'em.

You know what else is recognized in Russia? Communism.

I tink they're a democracy now, right? Er, a "democracy" like we're a democracy.