Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 12:31 AM   #31 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_r View Post
Is he still claim SITC is coming back.
nobody is smart enough, not even mblaze
SITC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
I'm now convinced that funny runs in the Malley Family.
you should hear them off air. Mark is funny, but believe it or not, i think he restrained himself for the show, ten times the biting humor, easily!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mblaze View Post
If you look at yourself in the mirror can you jerk-off? It's not about no-filter, Spooky is seriously an idiot.
with a statement like that, theres zero doubt that you far surpass me in lack of intelligence. prove me wrong.

Last edited by spooky; 11-27-2007 at 12:41 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:53 AM   #32 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
stjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Kelowna, BC
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
nobody is smart enough, not even mblaze
SITC
No. You're wrong. Nobody cares. Put out a show or don't, but don't make people work for it. They've been faithfully asking for one for long enough... to make them actually have to prove to you that they deserve it shows how egomaniacal you really are.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:54 AM   #33 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by stjoe View Post
No. You're wrong. Nobody cares. Put out a show or don't, but don't make people work for it. They've been faithfully asking for one for long enough... to make them actually have to prove to you that they deserve it shows how egomaniacal you really are.
FACT!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:47 AM   #34 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8
that is so fucking weird!

I had no idea that there were statistics that said that thanksgiving is the number one time of year that gay people come out.

Because I just came out to a lot of my family this thanksgiving before I even heard this show...

Wonder why that is, I just felt the urge to tell more strongly this thanksgiving for some reason.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:30 PM   #35 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
scottperezfox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 388
I suspected Mark was gay after looking over my photos from Boston last fall:



But he's still awesome, and as a fellow Drexel alum, we're brothers till the end. You know, common struggle and that.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:44 PM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
OverTork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 42
Why is it so crazy for Spooky to ask if gays can jerk off to themselves but it's funny when a male comedian says if they had boobs they would play with them all day or if they could lick their balls like a dog they would never leave the house? Spooky is obviously not the first to ponder such questions. I heard no judgmental tone in the questions. Mark seemed pretty secure in his sexuality and comfortable discussing it in public so why would a simple yes or no answer not suffice.

I guess I'm socially retarded too.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:06 PM   #37 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTork View Post
Why is it so crazy for Spooky to ask if gays can jerk off to themselves but it's funny when a male comedian says if they had boobs they would play with them all day or if they could lick their balls like a dog they would never leave the house? Spooky is obviously not the first to ponder such questions. I heard no judgmental tone in the questions. Mark seemed pretty secure in his sexuality and comfortable discussing it in public so why would a simple yes or no answer not suffice.

I guess I'm socially retarded too.
its alright, i cultivate the hate, they are mine to entertain myself with.

besides, people are right to not want to ask questions about things. duck and cover, die blissfully ignorant. and defend ignorance like its a religion.

somehow i doubt the 15 year olds from the flyover states are soooo fucking worldly and informed (and if they are, they arent posting in these forums, maybe 5% of the people here arent fucking retards, thats one in twenty to non-math people). most of these asshats come from an uncultured background, and would be just as blown away by its exposure as i was/am.

"oh look, spooky wants to know if you like cock, is your own cock arousing, lol, duh, what a retard, everyone knows everything about gays, thats why they are soooo accepted here in america!"

"oh look, spooky doesnt know jewish culture, what an idiot! seriously! they rank like 11th most popular religion! everyone knows jews are everywhere and make up far far more than .002% of the population of the world, seriously, they are fucking ubiquitous!"

"everyone knows everything, except, apparently, spooky."

"oh spooky"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:13 PM   #38 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
angelofother's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: somewhere in london
Posts: 11
Spooky I gotta say from all those of us here in London, you ain't offending any of us

If anything keep it up, makes for great radio
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:16 PM   #39 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
stjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Kelowna, BC
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
its alright, i cultivate the hate, they are mine to entertain myself with.

besides, people are right to not want to ask questions about things. duck and cover, die blissfully ignorant. and defend ignorance like its a religion.

somehow i doubt the 15 year olds from the flyover states are soooo fucking worldly and informed (and if they are, they arent posting in these forums, maybe 5% of the people here arent fucking retards, thats one in twenty to non-math people). most of these asshats come from an uncultured background, and would be just as blown away by its exposure as i was/am.

"oh look, spooky wants to know if you like cock, is your own cock arousing, lol, duh, what a retard, everyone knows everything about gays, thats why they are soooo accepted here in america!"

"oh look, spooky doesnt know jewish culture, what an idiot! seriously! they rank like 11th most popular religion! everyone knows jews are everywhere and make up far far more than .002% of the population of the world, seriously, they are fucking ubiquitous!"

"everyone knows everything, except, apparently, spooky."

"oh spooky"
I prefer to wear my asshat with an ascot. It makes me feel important and sophisticated.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:40 PM   #40 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by stjoe View Post
I prefer to wear my asshat with an ascot. It makes me feel important and sophisticated.
touché
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger