Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by armenta View Post
The only workarounds I can think of to get Parallels that runs a version of Windows on your Mac. Parallels is $80 and Windows XP around $85. Or buy a version of XP and download Bootcamp and startup in PC-land.
Although this has been discussed at length in the past, I think you missed the point. Re-read what Jesikat wrote. "Mac version."

The mac people don't want a "workaround", they want to be able to use their hardware the way it was intended to be used.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 04:05 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG View Post
Why would you bring up 'kickback'? Did someone accuse you of getting any? Is that a sore spot, are you worried someone might mention a conversation you had?

If Patrice said "get the camera" i would have used her name. But it was you.

Are you bitter you lost the movie thing?

Now shut the fuck up and move on with your life. because you are in the way of mine.
i mentioned kickback because i knew there would be assumptions about money made...although still wrong ones...they were different than i thought...

i honestly dont understand what you mean in terms of lost the movie thing...again probably more assumptions that you sadly take time in your day to think about mine...

if i shut the fuck up what will you have to think about during your hectic day where you post your assumptions about the show and how it relates to me

again still the biggest douche on here...much bigger than high mike (whom i dont have a problem with) although i love deuces stand up about him

paltalk is developing the mac version be patient those of you who are dying for the cam and chat
i probably wont even get it then...but i will still tell others to get it every time i see keith or chemda do something worth not only hearing but seeing

to think michael g i almost sided with you on not taking part in shows while live... i do think a reason i like podcasting period is the time shift stuff
but nope
you are still a huge douche with douche kids telling others how to raise their non douche kids and telling those of us without kids how to not tell others to raise their kids to not be douches, Douche!

dont come to a battle of wits half armed...
Old 01-15-2008, 04:17 PM   #43 (permalink)

Yikes.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:21 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt B View Post
i mentioned kickback because i knew there would be assumptions about money made...although still wrong ones...they were different than i thought...

i honestly dont understand what you mean in terms of lost the movie thing...again probably more assumptions that you sadly take time in your day to think about mine...

if i shut the fuck up what will you have to think about during your hectic day where you post your assumptions about the show and how it relates to me

again still the biggest douche on here...much bigger than high mike (whom i dont have a problem with) although i love deuces stand up about him

paltalk is developing the mac version be patient those of you who are dying for the cam and chat
i probably wont even get it then...but i will still tell others to get it every time i see keith or chemda do something worth not only hearing but seeing

to think michael g i almost sided with you on not taking part in shows while live... i do think a reason i like podcasting period is the time shift stuff
but nope
you are still a huge douche with douche kids telling others how to raise their non douche kids and telling those of us without kids how to not tell others to raise their kids to not be douches, Douche!

dont come to a battle of wits half armed...
You stupid Fuck. My kids have nothing to do with this. i would prefer you NEVER discuss them again. NEVER, do you Hear me you stupid piece of Shit?

Is Douche the word of the day. Because you nailed it, you can move on to a new word. Flip the calendar on your desk and pick a new word.

No one mentioned Money, are you SO afraid some one might and keith will kick you off the show? Seriously, no one mentioned it nor inferred it, Your paranoia is huge.

You said "i benefit indirectly if anything" The only thing you have asked from the KATG fans is to vote for you and the movie you were part of. You did not win, I assumed you might be bitter you did not get enough votes.

No i really do not think of you. Never really did. and with 60 post on here I doubt anyone else does either.

So you think i am bigger douche then HighMike, but you like him. Huh? I am lost here, do you like mike but still think he is a douche? (For the record Mike is not a douche)

So you believe something for your self. Like podcasting sticking to Audio because it fits, But because *I* believe it you will now discount this point of view. Wow, I never knew i had this much power. Can I persuade you to do other things?

For th e record Lets look at my original Post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
MattB Can we stop saying.

"Get the camera?"

Unless I can download it, I am am not going to watch the video. Stop bringing it up.

MA, thanks for your story. I can not relate, but good for you.
Nope, no assumption on you or how you relate to the show.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:25 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
rant rant...
...what i do hate about the internet is the sense of self entitlement.. whether that is being pissed cause your favorite celebrity doctor didnt respond to your myspace question or that the show you listen to for free and enjoy regularly says "hey can you support the show" a little too often for your tastes... fuck you you self entitled assholes
It's frustrating to be asked to "support the show" if you're not able to.

I am a self-entitled asshole who is not scared to express myself, so is MG.
I think you mis-interpreted a general comment as an attack on you. It happens with whiny internet bitches all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcatacat View Post
Although this has been discussed at length in the past, I think you missed the point. Re-read what Jesikat wrote. "Mac version."

The mac people don't want a "workaround", they want to be able to use their hardware the way it was intended to be used.
Arc is right. Wasn't the last poll something like between 10 and 20% Mac users? I shouldn't have to buy extra software (Bootcamp won't run on this G4 anyway) to do something which the Mac is much better equipped to do in the first place.

Quote:

i probably wont even get it then...
Perhaps a simple message during the announcements about an upcoming Paltalk for Mac would ease people's frustrations at being implored to "get the camera". But I probably won't get it either.

So we've solved nothing and no-one is happy.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:50 PM   #46 (permalink)

On one of the best shows I have ever heard ever from KATG I can't believe you lot are moaning so much about hearing the phrase 'get the camera' - I was so hooked it didn't even register. I am in bed when the shows are on live being in UK and I would love the camera, but no point since I have a job to go to and never hear them live, and it doesn't annow me in the slightest. Get over it, or get a PC.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:18 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdd27 View Post
It's frustrating to be asked to "support the show" if you're not able to.

I am a self-entitled asshole who is not scared to express myself, so is MG.
I think you mis-interpreted a general comment as an attack on you. It happens with whiny internet bitches all the time.
I am glad I read through all of these before posting. This was dead on, just what I was planning to say. I didn't see the first post as an attack, but wow MB....the kids thing was kinda much.

Someone's in a bad mood.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:36 PM   #48 (permalink)

Youre children are fair game as long as you keep touting your experience as a father and why that qualifies you to dictate how to tell others to raise their children...dont want the kiddies brought up in the forums... dont mention how you know this and that cause you are their daddy...and im the whiny internet bitch....

i use douche because it is as ridiculous as any word

your playground comeback of choosing a differnt word of a word of the day calendar is mediocre at best

my mention of money was a reaction to a mention of me saying "get the camera!" and if anyone were thinking (very hypothetically of course... cause no one could possibly think from your statement such a thought.)that if i promote something of katg's including their dvds that i get a kickback..my opinion on their work is honest and always will be our business relationship although none of yours doesnt include points and rightfully shouldnt

the idea of me getting kicked off the show is laughable
and the idea of a fear of that determining how i would act is even more laughable

but it is a comedy show...

me losing that competition was an indirect benefit if you dont understand how indirect works then look it up
directly benefitting would mean that if their show is successful i am successful because i have some sort of monetary stake in it

keith and chemda have always been nothing but generous with me and i try to reciprocate as much as i possibly can that is the majority of our relationship in terms of both business and friendship

you obviously think of me...and how many posts do 42 hours worth of after show equate to or the number of times ive been on the show or been involved with any sort of event... true im not as active as some on the forums but im hardly inactive when it comes to the show...so im not being conceited when i say that probably many people who have no idea who you are may have some idea of who i am in relationship to the show

so maybe you think about me a bit
maybe when keith or chemda say my name.. at least when im on the show

i dont think high mike is a douche...
i do think podcasts for me are best audio..whether you do or not..and not for reasons as unsophisticated as "it fits" but for much more thought ones that generally involve my life and how it relates to consumption of content on the web and how much of my day is spent with my ipod on the train and away from other forms of media

that being said i still want keith and chemda to do well with katgtv because i wish them the best... i do think there is room for video content in many peoples lives that are fans of the show and im not so pompous as to think my interest in enjoying the show should determine the course of the shows ambition....not because i am a mindless drone

and for the record making a sly and witless comment on me mentioning something on the show that makes keith and chemda money
does both relate to me and my relationship to the show

its the subtext of the statement that involves these things
this isnt a court of law
this is scrutinized media and rather than nitpick over spelling or punctuation(unless when confusing) i actually can address the subtext of your statements

your old michael maybe its time you moved on to graze other pastures

im not some snot nosed child you normally argue with on these forums

im willing to entertain any ideas on persuasion to do other things provided i have time to read and respond to them..im a critical thinker not an idiot
i can learn something from anyone

Quote:
You stupid Fuck. My kids have nothing to do with this. i would prefer you NEVER discuss them again. NEVER, do you Hear me you stupid piece of Shit?

Is Douche the word of the day. Because you nailed it, you can move on to a new word. Flip the calendar on your desk and pick a new word.

No one mentioned Money, are you SO afraid some one might and keith will kick you off the show? Seriously, no one mentioned it nor inferred it, Your paranoia is huge.

You said "i benefit indirectly if anything" The only thing you have asked from the KATG fans is to vote for you and the movie you were part of. You did not win, I assumed you might be bitter you did not get enough votes.

No i really do not think of you. Never really did. and with 60 post on here I doubt anyone else does either.

So you think i am bigger douche then HighMike, but you like him. Huh? I am lost here, do you like mike but still think he is a douche? (For the record Mike is not a douche)

So you believe something for your self. Like podcasting sticking to Audio because it fits, But because *I* believe it you will now discount this point of view. Wow, I never knew i had this much power. Can I persuade you to do other things?

For th e record Lets look at my original Post.

Nope, no assumption on you or how you relate to the show.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:52 PM   #49 (permalink)

One point at a time.

When Did *I* say you were making money from KATG or getting a kickback from mentioning the camera?

The Camera comment was mentioned because of a Prior conversation I had with others. Both her n the forums and in chat. So i was talking about them using your quote. it did not imply anything about you or your actions.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:55 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
One point at a time.

When Did *I* say you were making money from KATG or getting a kickback from mentioning the camera?

The Camera comment was mentioned because of a Prior conversation I had with others. Both her n the forums and in chat. So i was talking about them using your quote. it did not imply anything about you or your actions.
ok then i take it all back