Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-20-2008, 12:59 PM   #11 (permalink)

The redbar radio clip threw me off at first because "Mike D" seems so much like a parody of something.

"Mike D" sounds like a fucking douchebag with his fake dumb "deep radio guy voice." It's ok to have an accent, but talk like a normal human being for chrissakes!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by topler View Post
that's him.. he fell off a stage at a comedy club, that's how he broke his kankle
Old 02-20-2008, 04:21 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phooey View Post
I found KATG, I guess about 3 years ago, because I started listening to podcasts and the first one I heard was NLO.. Patrick and HOllywood Adam... the show was fun back then and they mentioned Keith and Chemda in a nice way.. over the past 3 years.. Patrick's schtick has become that he is mad at the world, will pick a fight with anyone, likes to piss people off and is secretly gay. I stopped listening because NLO has become ultra sophomoric, geared towards 14 year old boys that have no respect for anyone and see fat patrick as their hero.

I used to be a huge NLO fan. I really like Patrick and it's a shame I can't get through an episode anymore because of the poison which is Johnny B. He ruined that show, imo. I think Patrick is just doing this for attention. I haven't seen NLO on the top 10 list on podcast alley for a while and I guess I'd completely forgotten about them. I discovered NLO through the KATG forums when he was outing Nick Starr. I found out about RBR when Shooby was pissing all over Mike D on NLO. Creating scandal in the 'community' is actually a great way of attracting new listeners. I suspect I wasn't the only non-subscriber who downloaded their latest episode but unfortunately the show still sucks.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:25 PM   #14 (permalink)

Speaking of the French and Hamburgers, which show was the one where Keith makes fun of Steve Martin in the Pink Panther?
Old 02-20-2008, 05:27 PM   #15 (permalink)

HAAAMBURGEUR... CHAMBUGEER... CHAMBUURRGAR.....CHAAMBURGEUR!
Old 02-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Awesome episode the dig's at P Melt were funny I want you guys to have F-Mos back again with all the comotion you hardly had a chance to chat with him.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:23 PM   #17 (permalink)

P Melt

I heard NLO was trashing Keith sand the Girl again on yesterday's show, but on investigation Patrick was trashing the merchandise that KATG sell. He is so crass.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:01 PM   #18 (permalink)

That video makes me think of the upcoming episode of the moment of truth where they have an over weight lady ask some skinny guy 'Do fat people repulse you?'
Old 02-20-2008, 08:15 PM   #19 (permalink)

Just to be devil's advocate, he was just saying his hats are better quality than other places. Besides that all jabs on the show were not directed to KATG but directed at red bar radio.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by laly View Post
I used to be a huge NLO fan. I really like Patrick and it's a shame I can't get through an episode anymore because of the poison which is Johnny B. He ruined that show, imo.
Same here. NLO was way better in the Hollywood Adam days. Johnny B just killed it when he came aboard!

Do you hear that Patrick?