Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-29-2008, 10:00 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanFranStagehand View Post
Spooky's art is fucking great, but all of them do look better in the real pics. They all look fatter in the drawings, except for Amber, her nose just looks bigger.
I didn't think they looked fatter, but that all of thier noses were bigger. Still, the real pics are at angles so... /shrug
Still pretty fucking awesome.

I know my opinion matters greatly so: I'd rather listen to free shows with ads. I buy from the store and promote the show, so taking the money from a company rather than me just seems to appeal to my punk rock insides.
Also, they're short ads! just fucking fast forward!

And I totes agree with Spooky about Tilda Swinton. She's great adn weird looking and made a great angel. She was probably my favorite part of that movie since they managed to fuck everything else up.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:29 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by golmon View Post
I am wondering how to go about getting Keith and the Girl to come to Oklahoma for a live show. I was thinking about Oklahoma City. If anyone has any ideas be sure and forward them.
Im with you on this one. But we need a venue first of all that would represent Keith and the Girl. Then we would probably have to finance them, I'm only guessing! But I would like to see them here in Oklahoma.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:03 PM   #33 (permalink)
TJS

I had wanted to post this after listening to the show like a couple weeks or so ago...but didnt get a chance to, but I just wanted to add a couple of things from the DVD release night.

The guy that bought the "other" DVD was my buddy Gary. McNally recognized him earlier in the night and told him he had made the DVD from Keiths stand-up taping last year. He wanted to buy the DVD to see his 3 seconds of fame. So no, he wasent confused.

As to the guy who got the free drink passes...that was me. (Thanks by the way) I was trying to buy Keith and BroLo a drink. We kinda stalled for like 5 minutes about 6 feet away from the bar. They decided to "try the bar downstairs" and gave me their drink coupons. (I did put them to good use once I made it to the bar eventually, thank you) Little did I know at the time that the bar downstairs in fact meant downstairs, out the front door and up the block. Oh well I went back to watching the girls dance, and keep from being triped up by asians or footstools.

Good times!

Thanks for making me feel included guys, it really was a cool night. Everyone was great, and I look foward to the BroLo gig and Keith's stand-up.

Oh, and since this is my first post I wanted to get out in front of it and say "I know, Fuck me right?" - Superbad
Old 03-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell McBean View Post
Im with you on this one. But we need a venue first of all that would represent Keith and the Girl. Then we would probably have to finance them, I'm only guessing! But I would like to see them here in Oklahoma.
what the hey. don't read the forums for a couple of months, come back and the place is crawling with Okies. Yeah, if KATG had an OKC show I'd go.