Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-05-2008, 11:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

682: Jamie Hunting

"I might be kind of a nightmare to date."

www.myspace.com/JamieLeeComedy
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:02 AM   #2 (permalink)

Fucking hell - My foot hurts just having her explain the tumble down the stairs. FUCK. How anyone can move with a dislocated foot is befuckingond me
Old 03-06-2008, 12:31 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
Fucking hell - My foot hurts just having her explain the tumble down the stairs. FUCK. How anyone can move with a dislocated foot is befuckingond me
It blows, no doubt. Don't recommend it. It's def no Oprah Book Club novel...
Old 03-06-2008, 01:06 AM   #4 (permalink)

re: "haunted houses"

there was a CSI episode about strange things happening in a house, and it turned out that someone was actually living in the attic and would sneak down into the house when the family living there was asleep. I know I've read something (urban legend probably) along similar lines, probably what the CSI writers got the idea from.

Makes me think that might be the real "haunting" in some of these cases.
Old 03-06-2008, 07:49 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon01 View Post
re: "haunted houses"
I know I've read something (urban legend probably) along similar lines, probably what the CSI writers got the idea from.
Perhaps it is now an urban legend, but it did actually occur, some years ago, when I lived in Northern England and was covered in some of the papers in the North (not in London though as it didn't occur in London.)

There are many rows of houses here in the UK, which when they were built, never had their attics separated. You could go in the loft (attic) of one house, and wander down to the loft of any of the houses in the row.

In this case, a house was left open, while builders were renovating it, and a tramp stolen a ladder, gone up into the attic, and lived above the row of houses for at least three months, before he was caught sneaking down into one of the houses to get some food.

Now if you sell an attached house here, you have to make sure your attic is not open to the neighbours (English spelling) attic... not to keep the tramps out, but for fire regulations that were passed over the past 20 years or so.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:26 AM   #6 (permalink)

Sorry, but I have to chime in on the "King of Kong" thing.

Billy Mitchell...is the douchiest of douches. I could barely finish watching the movie, he's such a greasy, depressing fuck.

I love me some video games. But when your claim to fame/legacy is being the bestest at a video game that came out in the early 80s, I think it's time to give up.

When you have SPIES relaying information to you about how your "arch-enemy" is scoring while HE plays Donkey Kong...it's time to shoot yourself (at least twice).
Old 03-06-2008, 10:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

There's a book called Honky about a white kid living in a black neighborhood in Manhattan and he says while his family was on vacation somebody tied a rope to the roof and swung into their apartment through the kitchen window and then stole all their stuff. They put a bar on that window and a year later, the guy did it again, this time taking less stuff and leaving a lot of his blood in their kitchen.

I wouldn't want anyone breaking in and using my shower, obviously, but it's kind of nice to think that they were trying to better themselves rather than just destroying and/or stealing everything as I would imagine is the norm.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:12 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Lee View Post
It blows, no doubt. Don't recommend it. It's def no Oprah Book Club novel...
I think I'd rather have the foot injury.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:13 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
They put a bar on that window and a year later, the guy did it again, this time taking less stuff and leaving a lot of his blood in their kitchen.
Epic. I bet that's the same guy who went on to break in to a liquor store by falling through the ceiling.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:54 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
There's a book called Honky about a white kid living in a black neighborhood in Manhattan and he says while his family was on vacation somebody tied a rope to the roof and swung into their apartment through the kitchen window and then stole all their stuff. They put a bar on that window and a year later, the guy did it again, this time taking less stuff and leaving a lot of his blood in their kitchen.

I wouldn't want anyone breaking in and using my shower, obviously, but it's kind of nice to think that they were trying to better themselves rather than just destroying and/or stealing everything as I would imagine is the norm.
The guy SWUNG IN through their kitchen window? He was a modern day Spiderman.... I don't even think I'd be upset. That's just awesome.