Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-27-2008, 09:34 AM   #11 (permalink)

My little brother's brain develops slower than his body (he's 15, but acts like he's 6) As an experiment the school district tried to place him in a normal school, but that didn't work at all. The kids would make fun of him, and tease him a lot for being different.

He'd run home and hide in our garage all day until school was over. So after a week or two of this, my mom got a public lawyer or something, and they found him a school with kids similar to him, and he loves it.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 09:43 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldyminerva View Post
Then you tell me, what should i do?

From what i remember, when guys pick on girls like this at this age, it means they like you or something....i don't know.
Sorry, I am not being an asshole about this or trying to tell you what to do.. I have 3 boys, so I don't know shit... it's just that I think when it comes to bullies... as a guy, you need to kick someones butt. I was bullied from 1st to 3rd grade and then in the 4th grade, first day of school, after school, I went over and with all my pent up rage, not only kicked the shit out of that kid, but knocked out a tooth.. blood was everywhere, I had a bloody nose, but a new found rep.. (side note, his mother called my mother and said that she was sorry..and that little chucky would be severely punished, he didn't come back to our school after that and later I learned that his father beat him with a bull whip.. not good) anyway.. so when I had to move schools the next year and again mid way through that year, I had learned something.. in the 6th grade some guy mouthed off to me before Phys ed and I popped him in the nose.. nobody knew me, but when the coach came out and saw him bleeding he said..who did this? they all pointed to me.. and the coach said. 'good for your 'phooey'.. and nobody messed with me again. later... there were 3 different highs schools... all because we kept moving, to nicer places, but still it wasn't great on making friends.

but, for a girl, I think that it's ok for parents to get involved, if a guy is picking on a girl....that guy needs to go down... get one of her guy friends to kick his ass..

anyway, sorry to be an ass about it.. it's none of my freakin business.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:48 AM   #13 (permalink)

In response to a teacher stepping in on bullying/fighting...

In 7th grade, I was put between 2 boys who hated each other in my math class. They were white trash kids, not nerds, who hardly bathed and dressed in their baggy clothes to "look cool." One day they got out of hand and the teacher, a little old lady, tried to stop them. They ended up pummeling the teacher and she was knocked to the ground. BoyA got a broken arm and the teacher was bruised. They were both arrested and I never BoyB again...

Then, BoyA came back and brought a gun to school and I saw the butt of it. I was a timid little nerdy girl so I pretended I didn't see anything, didn't even acknowledge it. He must have sensed I saw it or something because after school that day, he found me outside waiting for my parents. I tried to walk away as not to seem suspicious but he took the gun out, pointed it at me and said if I told anyone, he'd kill me. Well, the idiot didn't realize my dad (who is a cop) was pulling up in his truck to get me. I walked normally to the truck, told Dad what happened and I swear, I've never seen anyone move so fast. The kid ended up dropping the gun and my dad tackled him to the ground. Never saw BoyA after that...
Old 03-27-2008, 10:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

I was collateral damage in a fight in 6th grade. The puncher missed his intended target and got me square in the eye, breaking a polycarbonate lens in my glasses.

Wait a second...I forgot about who the puncher was. OMG...he is on trial for double murder and burning down a house to hide evidence right now.

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/ind...1&section=News
Old 03-27-2008, 10:20 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phooey View Post
but, for a girl, I think that it's ok for parents to get involved, if a guy is picking on a girl....that guy needs to go down... get one of her guy friends to kick his ass..

anyway, sorry to be an ass about it.. it's none of my freakin business.
I know your not being an ass. i was really hoping you had a suggestion

We've told the teachers what she has reported and they said they would keep an eye out on the boy when he's around her, i can't ask for more then that.

Besides, now i'm more worried about the guy who likes her. He calls every day, harresses her friends to know where she is and has had many out of school suspension for beating people up. he's in her social group (our public school has a great system for kids on the autisc spectrum and other misfits). I fear that he has stalker potentional. She doesn't take his calls, and we've told her to tell him that we don't allow her to get calls.

I actually have the feeling the bulling has slowed down or quit because of this guy. I have a feeling who he beat up might of been the guy bulling.....rather have the bully thank you! My daughter can handle a little push here and again.....but this kid scares me.

And remember, their 10 years old!!!

(insert something witty here)
Old 03-27-2008, 10:59 AM   #16 (permalink)

"Im raising bullies, not whores"

This, much to the horror if my wife when she hears it, is my default answer when one of my daughters knocks the shit out of any little boy who fucks with them. Kids these days are man and nasty and have shitty parents and by shitty, I mean they are nonexistent. By way of some fucking retarded Politically Correct hippie mentality that seems to effect most of the parents we encounter, discipline is regarded as detrimental to the development of their precious little monsters. I, as a parent of 3 kids under six, feel it is my right to raise my kids to knock the shit out of any of these fucked up piles of shit that irresponsible parents turn loose on the rest of the world. They learn dont fuck with people until they fuck with you, and just like Fr. Malley, if you are going to fight then fight like you mean it - teach them to respect themselves and standup for themselves and you will raise a productive well mannered respectful member of society.

and if you dont like it then fuuuuuuuuuuck you.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:35 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully_04 View Post
This, much to the horror if my wife when she hears it, is my default answer when one of my daughters knocks the shit out of any little boy who fucks with them. Kids these days are man and nasty and have shitty parents and by shitty, I mean they are nonexistent. By way of some fucking retarded Politically Correct hippie mentality that seems to effect most of the parents we encounter, discipline is regarded as detrimental to the development of their precious little monsters. I, as a parent of 3 kids under six, feel it is my right to raise my kids to knock the shit out of any of these fucked up piles of shit that irresponsible parents turn loose on the rest of the world. They learn dont fuck with people until they fuck with you, and just like Fr. Malley, if you are going to fight then fight like you mean it - teach them to respect themselves and standup for themselves and you will raise a productive well mannered respectful member of society.

and if you dont like it then fuuuuuuuuuuck you.

I have been planning on enrolling her in matrial arts AND have told her many times that if she has every right to defend herself and if she needs to to aim for the balls and the eyes.

I actually lost a friend because of their hippie approach to raising their child. She didn't believe in disapline and i couldn't be friends with her anymore. Disapline is how a child fucking learns right from wrong. I'm not saying beat the crap out of your kid....but a slap on the hand and a spanking works well. so does the corner and grounding. Open palm people....always remember....open palm
Old 03-27-2008, 11:51 AM   #18 (permalink)

And people wonder why I dont want to have kids. If they dont come out fuckin' retarded fromt he autism, then they either turn out to be pussies who end up shooting up their school, whores who are pregnant by 14, or asshole wanna be hardcore jocks/gangbangers/puss filled boils on the ass of society. It seems like the middle ground of kids who are just fucking normal, decent human beings is narrowing from all sides. I noticed it when I was a kid, and its even more extreme now. Yeah, I might be a little cynical, but I want no part in raising some little cretin and pretending I have to love them cause they're my kid, even though they're a fuckup of some sort (like I watched my mom do with my lousy good for nothing brother). Call me a cynic, but furthering my bloodline just isnt worth it to me.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:51 AM   #19 (permalink)

The Dead Hobo

This story was devised by the British Intelligence in 1943 and nicknamed "Operation Mincemeat". "Major Martin" was the false identity of the corpse, and his story was turned into a book in 1954 called "The Man Who Never Was".

The Man Who Never Was (wikipedia)
Old 03-27-2008, 11:52 AM   #20 (permalink)

Our new neighbors have started keeping their wild little boys, who are older than my girls, out of our yard. They are habitually stepping over the line, being assholes and just mean to the girls so between Lauren who is 3 knocking the shit out of them and my wife having to discipline them in front of their mother, the mother decided to try and keep them away since she cant control them or dosent want a little girl smacking around her wild animals. She, Lauren, told the boys "dont jack with me or Ill punch you in the nose." She is 3.