Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 04-23-2008, 09:46 AM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdd27 View Post
Other things have offended me as well, and I've pointed them out.

Sorry I've taken a stand against racism.

I don't appreciate comments about the holocaust and stuff about ovens and gas which are in his signature. (I think he's stupid and got confused between gas chambers and crematoria).

That sort of thing is not OK on here.
If someone makes a nasty racist comment and I see or hear it, I say something.
Why did you feel the need to make the word 'racism' darker than your other words? Is that some kind of black joke? Not only is that not cool, it is not even funny.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:46 AM   #62 (permalink)
Wit

'Jokes' like badarchers usually are only ok with a smaller group of close friends that know how serious it is but can take the siwck humor. I doubt he means it, but if he does he's a moron. In terms of being a racist...it wasn't just 6 million jews murdered, there were 6 million other gays, gypsies, blacks, and other races/humans deemed inferior. So that would make him prejudice and homophobic too!

In terms of how the show went - beautiful, like watching a train wreck in slow motion and enjoying it.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:46 AM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poingjam View Post
Shut up. That woman made me reevaluate the Holocaust.
what the fuck, dude? this is a completely disgusting thing to say. shame on you.

i think that it's absolutely amazing that on this entire planet, deuce deuce found this girl that will put up with his shit & he hers. good for them. they really do seem perfect for each other.

on another note, i totally agree with whomever mentioned that deuce should've given hadar a rundown on the dynamic of the whole radio show thing (& maybe a valium? ridilin?) all things considered, keith & chemda were VERY patient with them, but one can only take so much, ya'know? when chemda finally had to talk to hadar like she was a child, she was acting VERY childish & needed to be snapped back. they very obviously have attention deficit issues & it just needed to be done. anyway, i feel like even when keith & chemda had lost their patience, they were still as nice as they could've been about it. good show y'all! (thank GOD it's only once a year!!!)
Old 04-23-2008, 09:48 AM   #64 (permalink)

Please, I mustache you a question...

Looking at the show pics I just wonder...is that a 5'oclock shodow?
Old 04-23-2008, 09:52 AM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecisive Twit View Post
what the fuck, dude? this is a completely disgusting thing to say. shame on you.

i think that it's absolutely amazing that on this entire planet, deuce deuce found this girl that will put up with his shit & he hers. good for them. they really do seem perfect for each other.

on another note, i totally agree with whomever mentioned that deuce should've given hadar a rundown on the dynamic of the whole radio show thing (& maybe a valium? ridilin?) all things considered, keith & chemda were VERY patient with them, but one can only take so much, ya'know? when chemda finally had to talk to hadar like she was a child, she was acting VERY childish & needed to be snapped back. they very obviously have attention deficit issues & it just needed to be done. anyway, i feel like even when keith & chemda had lost their patience, they were still as nice as they could've been about it. good show y'all! (thank GOD it's only once a year!!!)

ADD? the only thing relating to Deuce to ADD is that he pops the meds for shits and giggles. It cant be coke, no sniffels, so I am guessing Adderall and too much of it, the both need valium enemas.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:54 AM   #66 (permalink)

Honly Shit

It's crazy to think that duceduce got him self in a relationship where he's the quiet/sane...
Old 04-23-2008, 09:59 AM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wit View Post
'Jokes' like badarchers usually are only ok with a smaller group of close friends that know how serious it is but can take the siwck humor. I doubt he means it, but if he does he's a moron. In terms of being a racist...it wasn't just 6 million jews murdered, there were 6 million other gays, gypsies, blacks, and other races/humans deemed inferior. So that would make him prejudice and homophobic too!
It was racist.
He made a comment about the holocaust because he didn't like a Jewish person.
Then added more nasty shit to his signature, so it wasn't a single off-the-cuff remark.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:03 AM   #68 (permalink)
Wit

So he's a worthless asshole that believes in that drivel?

Guess that's the consensus.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:05 AM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdd27 View Post
It was racist.
He made a comment about the holocaust because he didn't like a Jewish person.
Then added more nasty shit to his signature, so it wasn't a single off-the-cuff remark.

are jews a race or religion? please clarify this point before burning this guy at the stake, im sure he's a christian, so fuck him too.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:07 AM   #70 (permalink)

Fucking Christ. What an auditory abortion.