Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-08-2008, 12:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

723: Shenanigans

"I bet there's a lot of skin under her nails."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 12:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Ummm... vindicated, I guess?

I don't think I came off sounding that great.

Like I said in the other thread, I'll have to punish her for that... maybe earn some more points in the process.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:53 AM   #3 (permalink)

Chemda, you BITCH! Skin under my nails? What the fuck is THAT supposed to mean?? Oh wait…that was Keith, so never mind we’re good. And apparently you and I have the same sexual leanings, so really we should just be BFFs and call it a day.

I called shenanigans, I was wrong. I apologize, and immediately after posting this response I shall commence digging holes in the backyard.

The event was a Horror Burlesque show, with strict instructions of

"motherfuckers get your shit together and wear a fucking costume our dress code is STRICTLY enforced which means if you're not in costume you have to take off your pants at the door or get fucking lost!”

And as I don’t like to get punished (or do I?) I costumed up as a school girl armed with a valuable lesson (look both ways when crossing the street kiddos!) and my friend was my naughty nurse. I thought we never got hit on because we looked like lesbians, but apparently it was because I came off as a girl who was touched as a child (no) and cry during sex (only if it’s really terrible…I mean…no). Good to know!

Fuck that, from now on out it’s fairy costumes for this girl.

As a side note she was a bee and I was a bird for Halloween. We’re totally lame like that. And by lame I mean awesome hilarious.

The event didn’t lend itself to a lot of happy smiling pictures. I was too busy being seductively pouty and moody. It’s what all the cool kids do. If truth be told, I’m much more practiced in silly nerdy pictures. Overall I’m a pretty happy smiley girl, especially when I’m causing drama and making other girls cry - that means YOU De…nevermind, that feud is totally passé and SOOO ’07. I need a new nemesis. But be warned, you heard what Keith said...hell if I know what it actually means, but it makes me sound pretty tough.

(BTW Keith…/exasperated sigh. You disappoint me. But your apology is accepted.)

P.S. Link to a Bloody Betty Video on Facebook I don't think I'd go again -surprisingly enough I'm not into horror/blood/ect scene- but I'm glad I went, it's disturbing but mesmerizing.

Last edited by SkeleGirl; 05-08-2008 at 09:59 AM.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Skelegirl, I didn't really see an apology specifically directed at me in there, but you're cool, so I'll wait.

BTW, you are also, hot! Just saying.

Last edited by Zomniac; 05-08-2008 at 07:23 AM. Reason: wanted to put in something about Skelegirl being hot
Old 05-08-2008, 08:18 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomniac View Post
Ummm... vindicated, I guess?

I don't think I came off sounding that great.

Like I said in the other thread, I'll have to punish her for that... maybe earn some more points in the process.

Okay smart guy, if you REALLY got a blowjob, then...tell us what it felt like.

Slowly.

...with detail. plz.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:51 AM   #6 (permalink)

Oh fuck. I just heard the other side of the Zomniac story. Ouch! I have enough trouble with inadequacy demons. This did not help me at all.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:10 AM   #7 (permalink)

NYCBikes down?

they call it the "Digg Effect" when something on the web is featured on the social bookmarking site Digg, so many people see it that the server is overloaded and brought down.

"The connection has timed out

The server at nycbikes.com is taking too long to respond."

or is it just me?

-Kevin
Old 05-08-2008, 11:23 AM   #8 (permalink)

Why tinted windows?

It makes a big difference in the summertime when you park in a parking lot and come back to the car later. 90 Degrees outside can equte to 150 degrees inside wihtout tinting and with it it drops dramatically. It helps protect seats and stuff as well.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:03 PM   #9 (permalink)

I don't think you came off any less of a man Zomniac. The problem is she thinks she got you. I'd say this girl needs a sound spanking to show her who's boss.

Is it weird that I find it oddly flattering that Keith thought I was a guy?
Old 05-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBacon View Post
I don't think you came off any less of a man Zomniac. The problem is she thinks she got you. I'd say this girl needs a sound spanking to show her who's boss.

Is it weird that I find it oddly flattering that Keith thought I was a guy?
Huh, that is kind of odd. I assumed you were as well. Does that mean that I'm a sexist pig who only thinks that men can be elegant wordsmiths, have the balls to call shenanegans, or otherwise stand up for something?

The thought does make me wonder about my "programming."

Oh, and I fully intend to "punish" her for what she did. A little heads-up would have been nice, too. When Keith started reading the letter, all I could say was "oh, shiit... OH SHIIIIIT!"