Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-13-2008, 07:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

727: How May I Curse You?

"I don't use foul language, and I don't like to hear anyone else use it either."

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

Wanna see more?

This is a montage (not as cool as a Rocky montage, mind you) that includes the above rant plus many more.

Old 05-13-2008, 10:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

staring

On the topic of staring to get things done, a few months ago I had to get a blood test and the doctor forgot to put my name on the paper thing that tell them what tests to do. Since I didn't feel like taking the sheet and writing my name on it and hope she didn't notice or go back to the doctor and have him put my name on it, I just stared. It took about ten to fifteen seconds and she said "Okay, I guess I will call the doctor then?" and I just said "Ok" and sat down. I don't stare to get things done, I just have Asperger's and don't know what to do. I guess staring makes them uncomfortable and they try to get rid of me as soon as they can.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianward81 View Post
This is a montage (not as cool as a Rocky montage, mind you) that includes the above rant plus many more.
WARNING: Includes Smiths content.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:31 AM   #5 (permalink)

Old Men At Work

One of the amazing things about New York is how many restaurants there are like the one Chemda and Keith described...I really got a kick out of Keith's description.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

Sue Simmons
Old 05-14-2008, 08:19 AM   #7 (permalink)

Hey,

Hi,

Don't you get any more interesting topic than this? Leave that thing i am looking for shop in New york for Anniversary gifts?

Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks.

John
Old 05-14-2008, 09:33 AM   #8 (permalink)

O'Reilly clip - Hmm OK OK I'm gonna play devils advocate for a second - ( I have no love that guy or FOX news) I've just been in these situations before. Not saying he should blow up but just putting in some techy details... the floor director counting down is doing this at the producers orders - get the spot or else. Ignore the monkeys tantrums...

Did you see O'Reilly looking at his watch? He was either hurrying out of the building to do something else or about to get ready for LIVE TV show in 5-10 minutes and wanted to prep his material - production crew was probably sitting him down (against his will) to pre-record the ending for the show BECAUSE he can't read script off of (crappy) teleprompters LIVE. He wings a lot of his material - off the top of his head. So his prep is important. In his case the prompter would have bullet points - NOT pre-written script. Notice he said 'I'll write it' - he doesn't like saying other peoples words. I'll bet the text wasn't loaded in prompter fast enough for him - In-Studio TV time is sloooow time - hurry up and wait. Some anchors are good readers but couldn't hold an intelligent interview if they tried.

We've all spotted pre-recorded spots dropped into live TV - they just don't look/sound right. In this case you wouldn't have notice much because it would have been played to air right after the last ads before sign off to next show.

They were so rushed for time and unprepared that no one had explained what the fuck he was doing - I feel sorry for the bastard.

That's the problems with these clips getting out in the wild - out of context they look horrible?

Remember how Brolo used 'Bitch' and 'Motherfucker' to get the Cocoa Puffs ad right? They all knew it could get edited out. Happens all the time for pre-recorded shows. I hear the swearing version of the ad everytime. crack me up.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:41 AM   #9 (permalink)

While listening to all the dirty potty mouths, it immediately reminded me of the Casey Casem dead dog thing I heard a bazillion years ago in high school. Then at the end, they played it just for me! YAAAY! It was awesome hearing Shaggy dropping f-bombs & GD's again.

Ok a little more story about the fucktard judge throwing a father in jail because his loser ADULT daughter didn't pass the GED. She was 16 & living with her MOTHER at the time she was skipping all the school & getting herself pregnant, although the dad had LEGAL FULL CUSTODY. At some point, a couple of months ago & for whatever reason, they were back in court & the judge warned the father that she'd better pass the test, or he would charge the father with contributing to the delinquency of a minor OF WHICH SHE IS NOT, & throw him in jail. I guess I understand him wanting people to take him seriously, but in this particular case, he is about a year too late. IMO, he has done nothing more but make the entire justice system look even more ridiculous than it already does. One of my absolute biggest pet peeves is grown adults not taking responsibility for their own actions, & blaming their downfalls on 'my parents didn't blah blah blah (pay attention to me)' or 'my parents should've done such & such (hugged me more).' And what REALLY sucks, is that all this assfuck has done is set a precedent for the Future Young Losers of America, that even though you're 18 & your parent is no longer legally responsible for your actions, they can still be held accountable in a court of law when your loser-ass does stupid shite as an ADULT. Nice.

Last edited by Indecisive Twit; 05-14-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:15 PM   #10 (permalink)

Sounds like that Italian restaurant needs a visit from Gordon Ramsay. Stay tuned for next season!