Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-20-2008, 07:24 PM   #21 (permalink)

Location: in Diana's kitchen, buried under a mountain of scorn and blue sprinkles.
so, there are some things to practice while running. like taking on water/fluids. and eating. and staring at the chicks running in front of you.

and not tripping.

but then sometimes i'm just about retarded. i've aspirated sports drinks, choked on e-tabs and e-blocks, totally missed with the water to the head, accidentally tripped over the water station tables....you know. the normal things.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 07:28 PM   #22 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969 View Post
so, there are some things to practice while running. like taking on water/fluids. and eating. and staring at the chicks running in front of you.

and not tripping.

but then sometimes i'm just about retarded. i've aspirated sports drinks, choked on e-tabs and e-blocks, totally missed with the water to the head, accidentally tripped over the water station tables....you know. the normal things.
hehe... wouldn't it be toooo cute if they handed everyone mini water bottles? I know... how cost-effective.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:35 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
hehe... wouldn't it be toooo cute if they handed everyone mini water bottles? I know... how cost-effective.
Charge everyone a few dollars more, what difference is $5 going to make to a to the signup fee?
Old 05-20-2008, 07:49 PM   #24 (permalink)

Location: in Diana's kitchen, buried under a mountain of scorn and blue sprinkles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
the mini ones are great! i hardly ever blow water out my nose with those. but how many people you saw had the fuel belt on?

i don't really see a problem handing out the little bottles. how many events get gatorade bottles to hand out at the aid stations? but that was on a little longer of a run/ride than an olympic distance event though.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:27 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969 View Post

and not tripping.

It's true. Scuddy demonstrated most of this to us in NYC back in April. Before then, I didn't know that vertical/flat store front steel doors could "get in your way".
Old 05-20-2008, 08:28 PM   #26 (permalink)

Yeah, other shows split up the delivery of their shows . . . so, um, I guess that's cool . . . wait, what?

Last edited by drunkenass; 05-20-2008 at 08:31 PM. Reason: formatted the link
Old 05-20-2008, 08:56 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenass View Post
Yeah, other shows split up the delivery of their shows . . . so, um, I guess that's cool . . . wait, what?
I will refer you to this thread. http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...7&postcount=16
Old 05-20-2008, 09:56 PM   #28 (permalink)

I only raced 5k's competitively and it definitely got rough (high school cross country)

One time, this chick kept sprinting by me, walking, sprinting, and walking. I eventually got sick of it and 'accidentally' elbowed her in the face since she was a lot shorter than me. She never passed me again...

I've been shoved down twice and I actually have some scars from a trail race I ran last summer. For some reason I enjoyed this. On the other hand, I am beyond polite for charity runs.

edit: I'm still listening to the show and you guys just talked about the guy who was skipping. I know someone who looks like he's skipping when he runs but he actually has a prosthetic leg. Just thought I'd mention that.

Last edited by dubyah; 05-20-2008 at 10:03 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:27 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubyah View Post
edit: I'm still listening to the show and you guys just talked about the guy who was skipping. I know someone who looks like he's skipping when he runs but he actually has a prosthetic leg. Just thought I'd mention that.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

But that's ok. It's cool to call cripples queers.

Last edited by SkeleGirl; 05-20-2008 at 11:30 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:26 AM   #30 (permalink)

Sorry but the first 9:40 of this show was bad. To make fun of the shittiness of whatever the hell it was you were playing there, you had to turn your own show shitty. A little clip would have been enough to get the idea, but I don't even want to hear about it anyway. Mocking bad entertainment makes for bad entertainment.