Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 06-06-2008, 07:08 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliofromny View Post
I am so glad Obama is now the candidate and I hope that Clinton will slowly disappear from the presses. It's funny, but even during her first term as senator of NY I just had an automatic disdain for her. One time in college (between 97-99) Claudia and I were in the campus cafeteria having our brunch when all of a sudden some ppl came in and told everyone that Clinton was going to come in for a few minutes (she was going to do some speech that day at our campus). We were instantly disgusted and just left.
Down here in the 53rd state of America some of us were quite happy that the vicious little rodent got a-holed. However we're a racist bunch of fuckers the majority of us down here so we're not sure how well this black man is going to do...

Fortunately I am not one of those majority of Australians. For the first time in maybe 15 years I'm hopefully that the world just might have something to cheer America on for again...

Obama 2008
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 07:38 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitzel View Post
... in my dreams every time I'm about to have sex I always, always wake up just before the sex, no joke. I have been cursed entire life that way.
So in the real world do you fall asleep just before the sex??? Just askin.....
Old 06-06-2008, 09:24 AM   #23 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by banisters_mind View Post
For the first time in maybe 15 years I'm hopefully that the world just might have something to cheer America on for again...

Obama 2008
Same here.. The last 8 years have made a bit apathetic and frustrated with the system but now I do see a possibility for some reform
Old 06-06-2008, 05:42 PM   #24 (permalink)

A few weeks before the North Carolina primaries, Bill Clinton came to my university (UNCC - University of North Carolina Charlotte) to hold a rally for his wife. I went, mostly because I was already on campus while he was there and I was a little curious.

The arena was filled with a majority of women, and what annoyed me as I sat there listening to "superdelegates" stumping for Hillary was all the talk of how I and every woman there should vote for Hillary because she's a woman. There were also references to how the media has mistreated her because she's a woman, and all the hardcore feminists in the audience were just eating it up. It was stupid.

I'm so happy that North Carolina voted for Obama, and that he is now the Democratic nominee.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:33 PM   #25 (permalink)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you! And welcome to the forums.

And, because I have to say it every time...I freaking love Matt B. I turn on the show, hear Matt B and realize that I'm on the treadmill with this huge smile on my face like some dummy who's actually having fun at the gym. Yay for Matt B shows!
Old 06-06-2008, 10:58 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you! And welcome to the forums.

And, because I have to say it every time...I freaking love Matt B. I turn on the show, hear Matt B and realize that I'm on the treadmill with this huge smile on my face like some dummy who's actually having fun at the gym. Yay for Matt B shows!
Why thank you!
Old 06-08-2008, 04:56 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde_Amazon View Post
A few weeks before the North Carolina primaries, Bill Clinton came to my university (UNCC - University of North Carolina Charlotte) to hold a rally for his wife. I went, mostly because I was already on campus while he was there and I was a little curious.

The arena was filled with a majority of women, and what annoyed me as I sat there listening to "superdelegates" stumping for Hillary was all the talk of how I and every woman there should vote for Hillary because she's a woman. There were also references to how the media has mistreated her because she's a woman, and all the hardcore feminists in the audience were just eating it up. It was stupid.

I'm so happy that North Carolina voted for Obama, and that he is now the Democratic nominee.
Everyone I know that went happened to be a woman. I'm not surprised at all seeing that I only spoke to one male Clinton supporter face to face and he wears a Confederate Flag belt.

It's very cool that you go to UNCC though, I know a lot of people who go there.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:44 PM   #28 (permalink)

There you go, Matt.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:29 PM   #29 (permalink)

Location: Southampton, United Kingdom. Bremen, Germany. And once a year, in Miami, Florida, USA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy1e View Post
A couple of months ago I dreamed my mom died by falling in the bathroom and hitting her head while I sat there and watched, the lady who works for my mom had the very same dream that very night where she came in and found my mom dead in the bathroom after hitting her head. I nervously called her on my cell the next morning and she was fine, the lady came in for work too afraid of what she'd find, but my mom was fine. We were both freaked out for about a week afterwards when we realised we'd both dreamed it (there was absolutely no reason for us to both think about something like that), BUT nothing has happened. Feels like someone was just messing with us for no reason...
Yeah, God has nothing better to do, lol...
Old 06-15-2008, 02:17 AM   #30 (permalink)

in my dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
But, are you? Think about it.
In my dreams I'm defiantly not a virgin since I've had a few orgies and sex all over the place. If I have any kind of sexual dream I'll slobber about a six inch circle on my pillow and cover a half of my face.