Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-30-2008, 12:01 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starline View Post
The only argument I could bring to the dance thing is that most traditional dances that they showcase on those shows are for male/female partners. If they changed the pairings, you wouldn't be actually participating in the dance properly.
Most of the women in plays in the 16th-17th English period were played by men. Must Juliet be a dude? Why can't Claire Danes be...ah bad example.

I mean Keith was more or less saying, Larry Fishburne wants to dance with Halle Berry, not Katie Holmes. Just cos all previous dances have been Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes (yeah, right) why does Larry gotta dance with katie?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 06:52 AM   #32 (permalink)

keith's right +1
Old 08-31-2008, 03:27 PM   #33 (permalink)

correction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brend_duh View Post
Oh Shit .. sorry Chemda..where are our manners??

Lemon, Cor-E:

FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!
Sorry to be pedantic (like Jesse Joyce) but it's acutally,

"FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!, and welcome to the forums".

let's not forget our manners, folks!
Old 08-31-2008, 06:05 PM   #34 (permalink)

Fuck youuu tooo and umm thanks.

Seriously I really mean that. I am one more in the KATG collective. The more I hear Patrice, the more I want her. Yeah I'm talkin' bout you my beautiful ebony queen. Yeah I just got afro-centric on dat ass.

Last edited by Cybersoulja; 08-31-2008 at 06:09 PM.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:41 PM   #35 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

If gay dudes can win Olympic medals ice dancing with chicks then Lance Bass can handle dancing with a chick on some lame fuckin celebrity TV show.

Unless you think that all the ice dancing guys are homos, in which case it's a level playing field, in which case my argument sucks, in which case fuck me.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:38 PM   #36 (permalink)

On the one hand, I agree with Keith about "Dancing with the Stars". There is a lot of sexuality with attitude in couples dancing and it is a lot easier to convey that attitude when you find your partner sexually attractive. So definately unfair.

On the other hand, if you look at professional ballroom dance competitions, half the men there are gay (in or out of the closet) and they seem to convey it okay. There is some theater involved in couples dancing and (as was pointed out previously) couples skating.

Well, my two cents from both sides
Old 09-01-2008, 04:46 PM   #37 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile_E_Peyote View Post
On the other hand, if you look at professional ballroom dance competitions, half the men there are gay (in or out of the closet) and they seem to convey it okay. There is some theater involved in couples dancing and (as was pointed out previously) couples skating.
Yeah dude, dancing is different from acting in something like Brokeback but it's still a performance no matter how you dress it up.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:30 AM   #38 (permalink)

You crazy people. The average price per glass of wine in the Dallas/Fort Worth area is probably $5. Unless, of course, you want a 'major label' that spends a lot on advertising. But then I spend about $3 a bottle because I make my own. I've got around 120 bottles, most made from kits. We also buy regular wines and do tastings at our local favorite wine store. The proprietor keeps nagging us to make wine from grapes not kits. She wants to sell our stuff.

But back to the point, while you CAN spend $11 a glass of wine at a restaurant or bar, why would you? Fuck. Bottom shelf rum and coke. Drink wine by the bottle at home or do tastings. Way too expensive by the glass or bottle at regular places.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:36 AM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybersoulja View Post
Seriously I really mean that. I am one more in the KATG collective. The more I hear Patrice, the more I want her. Yeah I'm talkin' bout you my beautiful ebony queen. Yeah I just got afro-centric on dat ass.
I'm right there with ya bro....
Old 09-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherLazer View Post
Nope. Completely normal, graduated from high school and went straight in hoping for war.
maybe it is like with jury duty... if one person seems a little too eager to take the case, they reject and send them back.