Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 09-10-2008, 02:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amael View Post
so funny yet so wrong...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:06 PM   #12 (permalink)

I have 2 cats that have cost me the best part of $700 each. After they've been desexed, had their 3 worm tablets and all their kitten vaccinations, you only really need to taken them to the vet once a year for their yearly vaccinations. Cats pretty much maintain themselves and, as long as you keep them indoors, they stay in fantastic low cost health. Revolution is awesome shit though, one squeeze and my 2 are wormed and flea treated for a month.

Keith doesn't exactly strike me a pet lover so his reaction to Michael's kittens didn't surprise me.

Last edited by serial_x; 09-10-2008 at 03:10 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:09 PM   #13 (permalink)

Classic KATG Clip: Animals Aren't People

Old 09-10-2008, 03:15 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
you only really need to taken them to the vet once a year for their yearly vaccinations.

Ha! Those are a waste of money especially if you have indoor cats. I got mine taken care of once and have never done it since. Never had an issue in 8 years with this current cat and several with others.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:21 PM   #15 (permalink)

Oh man-
I spent so much on my dog he might as well as well be bionic.

We got Roosevelt(a chocolate lab) from the pound were he was on death row.
My wife and I took him to the vet and he had heart worms. We put him in treatment, which is awful,it's pretty much just poisoning your pet and hoping the parasites die. it was really sad, he'd just lay there and moan and grown.

Roosevelt pulled through only to get bit in the face by a poisonous snake.Needless to say, he got bit after 5 on a Friday, so we had to pay a pretty penny for an emergency vet visit.
Again, he's absolutely fine now.

I'm not even gonna admit to the cost of this crap now.
I do so luv my doggie, though!

Last edited by lattaland; 09-10-2008 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:50 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
Classic KATG Clip: Animals Aren't People
Thanks, McNally.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:34 PM   #17 (permalink)

To the girl who wants a breast reduction: pics. The only way to decide is pics. But my opinion until then: you can get the surgery at any time. So wait until you really think that you need it.

A girl I dated last year had hers done. And then they continued to grow afterwards until they were pretty big (again). She lost significant feeling in one, and some in the other. There's also significant scarring. So only do it if you really feel like you have to get it done. Until then, just get superbras. Oh and use them to make guys do whatever you want, of course.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:30 PM   #18 (permalink)

My sisters cat is pretty alright, but that's probably because I frequently blow pot smoke on him. He's a total stoner cat.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:53 PM   #19 (permalink)

I sent this to keet, thought I'd put it here too in case that girl is reading this:

Hey Keith

23, Female, not drunk/on drugs, living in my own house, don't super care, just thought you might be interested

I knew a girl who had 44FF in high school. She got them reduced to a 44D. I know that her surgery was very painful, and that she had trouble with the recovery. After they had healed she showed me. There was a raised scar running straight down from her nipple to the base of her breast. As a person who's into tattoos and piercings, it didn't look ugly by any means and the scar was very straight and clean but it was definitely a different look, and I could understand how a woman would not want her breasts to have scars on them. Anyway, it was kind of a moot point because her breasts are now back up to 44FF or bigger. Whether they still would have grown had she not had the surgery, I don't know but she's right back where she started with back pain and all. As for the scars, my mother also had a breast reduction, not for back pain but for cosmetics and she didn't have any visible scars at all, so I don't know.

I myself had 44DD boobs until I started loosing weight recently. On a big woman, that's not that big. How they look really depends on the persons frame. They totally have sensitivity, you can buy DD bras at the store, its the 44 part of the size is a bigger issue than the DD part.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:30 AM   #20 (permalink)

I have 2 cats They get a yearly trip to the Vet for shots
They poop out side they don't throw up in my house
Last 2 yrs they have caught between them 60-70 rodents in our neighborhood

That's 60-70 rodents not shitting in my house, eating wiring or the food in my cupboards, and dragging disease into my life .
The cats don't eat the rodents only catch and kill

You need to own a cat before you tear them down

I also have stories about dogs and house burglars