Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 09-16-2008, 08:43 AM   #11 (permalink)

Ask a Ninja - awesome!

KATG and the Ask a Ninja ninja in one podcast, aces.

Last edited by standardman; 09-16-2008 at 08:53 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Bobby View Post
did it sound like they put multiple pre recorded clips together to make yesterdays show? im listening at work of the podcast and the first part sounds like its recorded with the live feed on, then it suddenly cuts to the recorded interview with the ninja, then it goes to the clip with carino, the sound is different then it was at the start of the show.

maybe i am just hearing wierd
I totally thought the same thing. I was a little confused how there was no segway to the ninja guys. Good show, though.

Carino's a nutball.

Love it.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaMacFarlane View Post
when youre 13 you have no idea whether youre gay or straight.
Seriously?
Old 09-16-2008, 10:22 AM   #14 (permalink)

I disagree, I think especially in the case of being gay, that you wouldn't know when you're 13. I think you would know what feels right to you and what doesn't. Particularly as a girl, you're more than likely over or at least in the midst of puberity so its the perfect time.

Frankly, I'm more suspicious of the girls that 3 months into college decide they are gay/bi/whores.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:42 AM   #15 (permalink)

But 13 year olds are aware of sexual desire and start feeling it themselves. It makes sense that they would know which sex they were attracted to.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:59 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
But 13 year olds are aware of sexual desire and start feeling it themselves. It makes sense that they would know which sex they were attracted to.
at 13 youre mostly confused, methinks.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:53 AM   #17 (permalink)

orientation as a teenager

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymztheKing View Post
I disagree, I think especially in the case of being gay, that you wouldn't know when you're 13. I think you would know what feels right to you and what doesn't. Particularly as a girl, you're more than likely over or at least in the midst of puberity so its the perfect time.

Frankly, I'm more suspicious of the girls that 3 months into college decide they are gay/bi/whores.
I always thought it very telling that the U.S. Government, when trying to decide what was "normal", asked on a form whether one experimented with homosexual sex "after the age of fourteen" or something similar. That meant to me that they recognized that kids "play doctor" and do "show me yours and I'll show you mine" so often at a young age, that if they filtered out those, they'd not have many left!

So, even with the experimenation, and the doubts that teenagers have about themselves and their identity, I think plenty of us were sure of our orientation by 13.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:02 PM   #18 (permalink)

I love how the whole gay/straight thing is so black and white. Yes, you do absolutely know at this age, no you can't possibly know until such and such age.

It is true that there are and have been a lot of "trendsbians", by that I mean girls who experiment or claim they are gay because it is fashionable or they are just confused or maybe they have had some bad experience with an adult of the opposite sex. Or, maybe they are gay by sexual orientation. I am in the same boat as Mowtown, I knew when I was 5 I liked bewbies, (I don't know why it took him til the age of 13, maybe he was touched). The fact of the matter is, she may be able to tell, or maybe not, only she will actually know and just stating, "I'm gay" in a letter to Keith is no where near enough information to determine the legitimacy of her dykishness.

Old 09-16-2008, 01:40 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
no where near enough information to determine the legitimacy of her dykishness.
whoa whoa whoa

dykicity. lets foster a nurturing and tolerant environment here.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:47 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
I love how the whole gay/straight thing is so black and white. Yes, you do absolutely know at this age, no you can't possibly know until such and such age.

It is true that there are and have been a lot of "trendsbians", by that I mean girls who experiment or claim they are gay because it is fashionable or they are just confused or maybe they have had some bad experience with an adult of the opposite sex. Or, maybe they are gay by sexual orientation. I am in the same boat as Mowtown, I knew when I was 5 I liked bewbies, (I don't know why it took him til the age of 13, maybe he was touched). The fact of the matter is, she may be able to tell, or maybe not, only she will actually know and just stating, "I'm gay" in a letter to Keith is no where near enough information to determine the legitimacy of her dykishness.
whoa whoa thats alot of wisdom from a guy who's called grapist. also i said "mostly confused". 'mostly'. so i win.