Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 09-28-2008, 07:12 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
How would sex while eating tim tams be?
Pretty much perfect
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:44 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
republicans believe in global warming and global cooling. stop drinking the leftest propaganda flavored kool aid and wake up to that fact. the problem is, is it man made, and if you believe that without scientific proof, do you also believe that man can control it?.
Since when?

Manmade or not, can we control it really is the issue. Good to see you're on board with 'it's happening.' Now, can we do anything about it?

Quote:
and no, im not a far right wing religious zealot, i never said i was, and my beliefs and voting record have always reflected that.
I never mentioned religious or far or your voting record. That's all very private and all.

Quote:
you, sir, are proof that there's no shortage of "true democrats", though..
Never said I was a democrat, liberal, conservative, republican or whatever.

For the record, I belong to the same party as George Washington.

Quote:
dont prove that rush was right.
not sure what you mean here, stopped listening a few years ago. Like Aerosmith, he's just not as good without the drugs.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:05 PM   #23 (permalink)

I hope John McCain doesn't win. I heard that he's a muslim.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:41 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
Since when?

Manmade or not, can we control it really is the issue. Good to see you're on board with 'it's happening.' Now, can we do anything about it?
since always. im far more concerned with the pollution than the carbon dioxide, though. the planet can handle it to a point, as we proved during america's industrial revolution. i'm not prepared to put the rest of the world through that all at once, like what will happen if we dont start peddling nuclear power. so yeah, im pro-environment(through free trade, though, as demonstrated with the salmon trade in Chile, it is a double edged sword), so i cant in good conscience vote Obama right now(who wants to go after the promise of not yet invented technologies).

my stance has been that fines for polluting corporations like monsanto were bad, and ive been proven right, as have the republicans in general. now they either factor in the fine with the price, and pass it on to the consumer, or they simply outsource to a country that will gladly rape or allow the rape of their country for a buck, costing jobs here in america.

can we do anything about it? yes is the simple answer, i'm just not ready to start bombing China and India for the egregious offense of building power plants and developing infrastructure. the democrats tried slipping in a bill that would make global warming an issue of national security, not unlike the declaration that Iraq having WMDs was an immediate threat to the US, so at least they are on board the war wagon. personally, i am glad it didn't pass.

so, when someone gets around to actually proving that man made global warming exists, or that nuclear power is in any way dangerous, you guys let me know, until then, you can just keep thinking im a brainwashed idiot (who wont force massive changes or repression to other peoples/countries/economies based on faith alone)

*edited to add: for the record, im behind by six or eight months on the science end of global warming, so i concede i may be out dated in my thinking, AND, i do believe man has played a sizable role, though its only a belief*
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.

Last edited by spooky; 09-29-2008 at 12:51 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:40 AM   #25 (permalink)

[QUOTE=thepetek;459245]Never said I was a democrat, liberal, conservative, republican or whatever.

For the record, I belong to the same party as George Washington.

QUOTE]

washington was against the seapration of voters by party systems, he didnt belong to any party at all. If you knew that, then you should have said that you share the same beliefs as washington, and if not then do your homework.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:53 AM   #26 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Hi John Mayer!
Old 09-29-2008, 06:48 AM   #27 (permalink)
Ana

Keith has NO NEED for these other countries.

God I love it when Keith makes Chemda laugh. It makes it EXTRA funny for me Like when your father makes you mother laugh... if you even had a mother... which I don't. Fuck me.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:31 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Harvest View Post
But they already have put Europe under a single rule...
Er, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Harvest View Post
ludacris
Did you mean ludacris or ludicrous? (Those are links if you need a hint).

Who knew - Canadians can be as stupid as Americans!
Old 09-29-2008, 09:28 AM   #29 (permalink)
36D

Are TimTams the same thing as Penguins?

If so, then hell has frozen over and I agree with spooky =P

hot tea and Penguin biscuits. YUM.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:42 AM   #30 (permalink)

Stealing is easy when your the manager

I would use the manager key to ring up dinner orders as a void. That way all the numbers came up right and when I press the void button the drawer opened to give them their money but instead I took it put it in the drawer.

Not only could I steal the $16.87 order but I could take twice that since it was now voided out of the system. The hard part it taking the money when no one is looking. And this was also before those point of sale machines and sophisticated cash registers...