Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-30-2008, 10:46 PM   #31 (permalink)

He was okay. But he wasn't super great either. I really wanted him to elaborate on the whole drug thing.

I'm very interested in trying new highs.

Nyquil sounds funs...although I've never heard about that happening to anyone else.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:28 PM   #32 (permalink)

Interesting. The only reason Tim discussed his "alternate views" was because he was pushed to. If you believe in something and get berated on it, should someone just sit back and shrug?

That said, he went too far in some areas, IMO - some places he could have just let go, but I don't think it would have even started if he hadn't been prodded.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:53 PM   #33 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoureuglytoo View Post
He was okay. But he wasn't super great either. I really wanted him to elaborate on the whole drug thing.

I'm very interested in trying new highs.

Nyquil sounds funs...although I've never heard about that happening to anyone else.
Yeah he was kinda like Matt B when he half tells how he hooks up with girls
i drank a whole bottle of nyquil once, but passed out right as i started to feel high
probably go for the dayquil if you're going to try
Old 11-03-2008, 02:30 AM   #34 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I loved the shit out of how passionately Chemda wanted to defend her healthiness and challenge Tim. Partly because it's a callback to the times when Keith calls out her claim that she never gets sick (even as she coughs and sniffles) but mostly for the pure competitive energy of it. She's so fuggin adorable sometimes you just want to smoosh her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
Interesting. The only reason Tim discussed his "alternate views" was because he was pushed to. If you believe in something and get berated on it, should someone just sit back and shrug?

That said, he went too far in some areas, IMO - some places he could have just let go, but I don't think it would have even started if he hadn't been prodded.
Yeah dude, I think you're right on. It's not like he came on the show to preach but once Keith started jabbing at him it brought him out defensively and because of that he went over the line into smug, holier-than-thou shit at times. Like how when Mexico came up Tim decides to not only (half) tell his own tale but has to let everyone know that his way of travelling is superior to normal Joe-6-Pack tourists. I loved how Keith responded to that.

But there's no getting around the fact Tim is a shit storyteller. Half telling stories doesn't make you seem mysterious or worldly, it makes you boooooring.

Last edited by Bucho; 11-03-2008 at 02:33 AM.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:25 AM   #35 (permalink)

does all the extra raw fiber in his diet actually make him crap more? or like healthier shite?
Old 11-06-2008, 02:14 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatboy View Post
12 minutes in... I might not make it through, dunno how much more of this smug jerkoff I can take.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
I want this man to die, I want to hurt him so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
I'm glad McNalley started chiming in more eventually. Brought it around for me. That Tim guy just seems pretentious and I can't stand that.

I agree. "You stop at rest stops? hrm hrm hrm" Fucking UGH.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:51 AM   #37 (permalink)

Hercircus and I just saw Tim perform at The Comic Strip here in Edmonton. He put on an awesome set. Can't remember how he was on the show cause it's been so long, but his stand-up was hilarious.