Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-31-2008, 01:56 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lattaland View Post

Happy Halloween!

DAAAAAAYYYYYYUUUUUMMM That's some funny shit!!!!!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:42 PM   #82 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lattaland View Post

Happy Halloween!
oh shit
Old 10-31-2008, 03:49 PM   #83 (permalink)

I feel so uncomfortable by this dude after having watched the video. She wanted to see Saw 6, by no means was this a suicide. Foul play or accident.

Coconut let me ask you this, at what time did the coroner say she had died? Did she tell you she was going to video tape for this scariest video tape contest? And in this Video at the beginning of the forum, you said and I partially quote, that you do your own productions, Correct? Did you offer to help her with this project? Did you maybe try to meet up with her later in the night, after mom and dad went to bed? Did she say she was going to pay you? I mean, if your girlfriend isn't so serious in your relationship, maybe you needed a "little payment?" to make a deposite? Ehh? Answer these questions.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:10 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell McBean View Post
I feel so uncomfortable by this dude after having watched the video. She wanted to see Saw 6, by no means was this a suicide. Foul play or accident.

Coconut let me ask you this, at what time did the coroner say she had died? Did she tell you she was going to video tape for this scariest video tape contest? And in this Video at the beginning of the forum, you said and I partially quote, that you do your own productions, Correct? Did you offer to help her with this project? Did you maybe try to meet up with her later in the night, after mom and dad went to bed? Did she say she was going to pay you? I mean, if your girlfriend isn't so serious in your relationship, maybe you needed a "little payment?" to make a deposite? Ehh? Answer these questions.
She also said she wanted to get Portal, and watch this Blu-Ray movie she had with me sometime. She told me "Stay in touch" as I walked out the door to leave. No indication at any time that she was planning something.
The reason they (her friends) now suspect suicide is that one of her online friends has come out saying that she talked to him that night after I left about it. I don't know much information on it, but apparently said she felt like she should do it, but wasn't going to.

-I haven't heard a time of death. I don't know how accurate that can get. She was in rigor when they found her at 6:30, so it probably had to happen by 12:30.
-I'd heard nothing about a scary video contest from her that day, and can't find anything online about this contest. I seem to think that this was bad information from her ex.
-And no, I didn't go back to try and see her after I left her house. They were actually already in bed when I left, as her mother was getting up early for work. Hence the 4:30am call she gave me when she couldn't find her.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:17 PM   #85 (permalink)

I can't believe this creeper is still getting the time of day.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:32 PM   #86 (permalink)

Is this your house Coconut?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ped_o_lantern.jpg (140.8 KB, 232 views)

Last edited by archicat; 10-31-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:56 AM   #87 (permalink)

Does anyone know where the Jesse Joyce and his roommate video of the show that they did? The cleaning up show?
Old 11-01-2008, 05:43 AM   #88 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by berger77 View Post
Does anyone know where the Jesse Joyce and his roommate video of the show that they did? The cleaning up show?
Here.

http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...77/#post462613
Old 11-01-2008, 01:17 PM   #89 (permalink)

FOR FUCKS SAKE JOYCE..

Quote:
o·rang·u·tan (ô-rāng'ə-tān', ō-rāng'-, ə-rāng'-) Pronunciation Key
n. An arboreal anthropoid ape (Pongo pygmaeus) of Borneo and Sumatra, having a shaggy reddish-brown coat, very long arms, and no tail.

[Malay orang hutan : orang, man + hutan, wilderness, jungle.]
There is no TANG, it's not TANG. THERE IS NO G.

And Coconut, you really think you're going to accomplish anything? You're creepy, you'll always be creepy and no one will think otherwise. Any more talking will just confirm people's ideas that you're creep. Fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaMacFarlane View Post
i have a pair of undies with a butterfly print.
does that make you hot?
Probably not. Dora, on the other hand...

Last edited by andsoitgoes; 11-01-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:44 PM   #90 (permalink)

Am I the only one on Coconut's side? I mean Who the fuck made you people judges of the universe?

I think this episode is the only one where Keith, Chemda and Jesse got on my nerves. Who the fuck made these guys the Judge, Jury and Executioners?

I don't condone what he did or didn't do, but Jesus Christ, leave the guy alone.

I think I might have to just stick to past shows for a while.....This public Caining is not my style of "Comedy"

Last edited by Ant-LOX; 11-01-2008 at 03:03 PM. Reason: forgot the "i" in caining....