Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Like Tree1Likes

Old 11-26-2008, 12:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

854: Hit 'Em!

"Sounds a little Hate Crime to me..."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

I've actually been to that Panda Reserve in China. These fences are so high, and there are barriers in front of the fence, so it's amazing the guy got in before someone stopped him. That's one point for the Chinese can do attitude. Unfortunately, that retard must have been so distracted by their cuteness that he missed the large claws and sharp teeth. Natural selection at work.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:03 AM   #3 (permalink)

At first before this episode I kinda thought;
Little boys pull girls hair,
PUA's use negs,
and Newsy punches the straight boys for their attention,
but it seems there is a little more to it.

Newsy used the word hate, and Mike said he should have broke his face. It all sounds like fighting words.

I've had a few conversations with Newsychu about being friends with people and he's said before that you can't be friends with everyone. Maybe this is one of those situations.

Hope it all works out.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:00 AM   #4 (permalink)

Red face

I agree with Spooky on Austrailia! 12 out of 10! Loved it. One of my favorite trips! Up there with Ireland and KATG in London!
Old 11-26-2008, 07:10 AM   #5 (permalink)

I have to say that I haven't been hit in my adult life and I plan on keeping it that way.
I hate when people are all hitty and want to wrestle all and that.
For you see, I went to a pretty rough(by which I mean black) school, I do not find fighting very fun. (see my avatard and draw your own conclusions on my pussitude.)

With that said, I sure am feelin' sorry for ol' Newsy.
I don't think he deserved public humiliation, that hurts far worst than a punch.

Keep me away from spooky, though- If he likes to hit Mcnally than I don't have a chance.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:04 AM   #6 (permalink)

I think in Newsy's Twat you guys were talking about Intern Mike's virginity, and the possibility that he might end up being gay, and Newsy quickly jumped in and made it clear that he would love to turn Mike. I believe that's what Mike was referring to when he claimed that Newsy said he wanted to suck his cock.

That said, I want to quote a Malley-ism and say can we all just be-fucking-have? No slapping and punching people.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 11-26-2008 at 10:09 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:08 AM   #7 (permalink)

In my opinion, when you come across a situation where you can't possibly fathom a person as stupid as the Nigerian scam lady, odds are it's because they aren't that stupid. Something is going on here. I can see some dummy losing $100 bucks in a scam, but to go out of your way repeatedly and end up losing $400,000 waves a few flags for me.

I would guess this couple is probably behind it. All the scam information is completely anonymous and they are entirely too at ease with their loss. I'm not sure if this loss can be counted in your taxes, but it seems like a good way to make a lot of money disappear.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:12 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesocop View Post
In my opinion, when you come across a situation where you can't possibly fathom a person as stupid as the Nigerian scam lady, odds are it's because they aren't that stupid. Something is going on here. I can see some dummy losing $100 bucks in a scam, but to go out of your way repeatedly and end up losing $400,000 waves a few flags for me.

I would guess this couple is probably behind it. All the scam information is completely anonymous and they are entirely too at ease with their loss. I'm not sure if this loss can be counted in your taxes, but it seems like a good way to make a lot of money disappear.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUU and welcome to the forums
Old 11-26-2008, 10:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emelath View Post
I agree with Spooky on Austrailia! 12 out of 10! Loved it. One of my favorite trips! Up there with Ireland and KATG in London!
Agreed. It's the most beautiful place I've ever been. It took a goddamn long time to get there (BOOO to 23 hours on a plane, thank god for red wine and xanax) but it was well worth.

Aces babillion!
Old 11-26-2008, 11:06 AM   #10 (permalink)

its definitely the fat girl's fault for being fat.
also, lol: