Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-13-2008, 05:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

864: Spooky 2.0

"It will be on my tombstone."

The RaiderCast

MySpace.com - A Simple Complex - CONCORD, New Hampshire - Rock / Metal - www.myspace.com/asimplecomplex

http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...er-more-11960/
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:16 AM   #2 (permalink)

Oh snap, 2.0? Can't wait.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:52 AM   #3 (permalink)

'nuff said
Old 12-13-2008, 01:09 PM   #4 (permalink)

Spooky explaining his unhappy relationship with Amber gave me flashbacks of my ex. We dated for a year and a half and only 3 months of that were happy times. We fought every week without fail and towards the end, for at least the last 3 months, we stopped talking to each other, slept in seperate rooms and had sex maybe once every 3 weeks at the most... she'd just lay there and i'd more often than not just fake cumming to get it over with.

I know she wanted to end it but couldn't and neither could i until the final day, she badgered me all day from the moment i woke up about everything from how i ate breakfast to how i dressed, my job, the music i like etc.. until i lost my shit with her around 8pm-ish. We got into a massive argument about something retarded, i told her to get the fuck out of the house and took her set of keys as she was packing some shit. We haven't spoke since despite her countless attempts to be "friends".
Old 12-13-2008, 02:55 PM   #5 (permalink)

the poopoo player wont load for me
Old 12-13-2008, 03:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
"It will be on my tombstone."
Here ya go. Latest in "Death Care" Industry news! Vidstone

OR

this tombstone has an infrared sensor which activates the display when anybody stands in front of the grave. The LCD display plays messages, pictures and videos from the deceased.

Apple fans, relax - I'm sure there will be an Iphone version soon - "press here to download video"
Old 12-13-2008, 07:54 PM   #7 (permalink)

spookys relationship was also like mine except it didnt last for 10 years and we fucked 3 times a day, and august 16 was her birthday too. maybe it has something to do with leos. those crazy leos and their shenanigans
Old 12-14-2008, 03:14 AM   #8 (permalink)

seeing the title of the show, i thought spooky had turned over some new leaf.

then i listened. and he's still a child / asshat.

really the only shows i can listen to are keith and chemda alone, or with patrice, jesse, mike mattera and adam...

matt bray, spooky and mcnally are cuntfaces...
Old 12-14-2008, 12:37 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
Spooky explaining his unhappy relationship with Amber gave me flashbacks of my ex. We dated for a year and a half and only 3 months of that were happy times. We fought every week without fail and towards the end, for at least the last 3 months, we stopped talking to each other, slept in seperate rooms and had sex maybe once every 3 weeks at the most... she'd just lay there and i'd more often than not just fake cumming to get it over with.

I know she wanted to end it but couldn't and neither could i until the final day, she badgered me all day from the moment i woke up about everything from how i ate breakfast to how i dressed, my job, the music i like etc.. until i lost my shit with her around 8pm-ish. We got into a massive argument about something retarded, i told her to get the fuck out of the house and took her set of keys as she was packing some shit. We haven't spoke since despite her countless attempts to be "friends".
DAMN. You know the relationship is going down the toilet when the guy is faking the orgasm.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:56 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkyle View Post
spookys relationship was also like mine except it didnt last for 10 years and we fucked 3 times a day, and august 16 was her birthday too. maybe it has something to do with leos. those crazy leos and their shenanigans

3 times a day for HOW long?

Depending on your answer (anything more than two weeks), I'm gonna yell "LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!" And call you a child asshat. I just heard that they make them for kids now. That was a surprise to me.