Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-22-2008, 04:07 AM   #31 (permalink)

I have real issues with Chris's views on child molestors. I deal with child molestors and sexual deviants on a daily basis. The vast majority of these guys cannot be rehabilitated. They're in prison, in an environment where they have no contact with children and they still find ways to be sick. They'll buy magazines and cut out all the pictures of kids and make a little collage and jerk off to it.

I honestly believe if people could see how these sick fucks act and think they would have a much different opinion of them.

Also just a side note, alot of the sicker guys are not going to ever get out of prison. The Bureau of Prisons has a Civil Commitment program, and most of these guys that exhibit any actions that leads our psych department to believe they might re-offend will keep them commited to prison long beyond the end of their sentence.

Civil Commitment

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:02 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pala View Post
I honestly believe if people could see how these sick fucks act and think they would have a much different opinion of them.
I would have thought the "touching kids" part would have been sick enough to condemn them, but apparently not.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote