Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-05-2009, 09:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

871: 4"Stud

"I'm gonna drive around the corner and get a blow job."

www.4inchStud.com

Last edited by Keith; 01-05-2009 at 11:35 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:23 AM   #2 (permalink)

Sweet. Back from vacay. Hope you guys enjoyed it!
Old 01-05-2009, 01:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

Love the band, didn't really like the song they played on KATG though,
but I could tell I know I'd love other stuff by them. Looking forward
to hearing more.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

first off, i want the person who called in to show me the youtube video which our army put up, bragging about how we bombed the gaza strip.

secondly, us reacting to the rockets now as opposed to earlier or later is simply because the israeli public has had enough and demanded the government to take action. the gov't has been stalling because 1) we only have america behind us and 2) we are aware that gaza is filled with civilians who shouldnt be punished for hamas' actions. it has nothing to do with obama entering office.

even tho hamas has been bombing israel for years, and we have been bombing them for days, the world public opinion is very hostile, as usual, towards israel. theyre mad that we killed more.

it all comes down to the fact that israel's security system is far superior to the palestinians', whenever a bomb is shot from the palestinian territories the alarm rings in the city it will land on. unfortunately, all the humanitarian aid from the un, red cross and other arab nations given to the palestinian gov't, which is hamas, was spent on more missiles.

of course we can wipe out gaza, but that would be inhumane and unfair.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

You guys should never go away for that long again.

I guess it gave me a chance to catch up on some old shows, at least.

How long do you guys think it will be until Israel brings out the Transformers?
Old 01-05-2009, 03:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaMacFarlane View Post
secondly, us reacting to the rockets now as opposed to earlier or later is simply because the israeli public has had enough and demanded the government to take action. the gov't has been stalling because 1) we only have america behind us and 2) we are aware that gaza is filled with civilians who shouldnt be punished for hamas' actions. it has nothing to do with obama entering office.
I have not heard the show yet so I can't comment on the alleged videos of Israeli.

However Israels offensive into gaza is not purly as a result of the 'fed up' Israeli public grumblings, it coincides with the lapse of a truce between the Israeli gov and hamas (which is the reason for the 'stalling') and falls at a time of relative political vacuum in the US before the pro-truce President Elect takes office.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #7 (permalink)

The movie you guys were referring to with Kurt Russel during the L.A. Riots was Deep Blue, and you mostly got the plot right--mostly about a racist, corrupt cop, played by Russel, who basically goes through hell while the Rodney King trial is going on, and the climax happens during the riots. Not a bad movie, from what I remember.

As for the whole Israel/Gaza thing...it's just a mess. From what I've read, really, neither side is fully innocent. I'll go with Ella calling bullshit on the videos, because I would think it would have been made more of a big deal by now. As for the second part...on one hand I can see where this, after a long series of shit, could be the straw that broke the camels back. But, I can also understand why some people would find it suspect that the Israeli govt. has decided now to start attacking back as heavily as they are.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo? View Post
I have not heard the show yet so I can't comment on the alleged videos of Israeli.

However Israels offensive into gaza is not purly as a result of the 'fed up' Israeli public grumblings, it coincides with the lapse of a truce between the Israeli gov and hamas (which is the reason for the 'stalling') and falls at a time of relative political vacuum in the US before the pro-truce President Elect takes office.
The lapse in the truce is the issue, but the timing for that has nothing to do with the US presidency and everything to do with Hamas.

The truce was started about 6.5 months ago, and it was a 6 month truce.

Israel tried to renew the truce. Hamas said no and ramped up rocket fire (which had never actually stopped during the truce).

Hamas Intern-Miked Israel. Israel, after all the shit they put up with during the truce, still tried to extend it, even knowing the rocket fire wouldn't stop.

Hamas said, "No thanks, we'd rather look tough, and we don't think you've got the balls to invade Gaza."

They fucked up, and now Gaza's paying the price for electing a shitty government that wants to be terrorists and politicians at the same time.

The end of Bush's term is coincidental. The truce was due for renewal near the end of his term, but it came down to Hamas not renewing it, not Israel trying to get a last punch in.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

Isn’t that an old story about the guy that went to the whore house and saw his wife? I’m pretty sure you guys covered that story, and Keith made the same piña colada reference then that he did now. Or am I just going insane.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo? View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNJ View Post
The lapse in the truce is the issue, but the timing for that has nothing to do with the US presidency and everything to do with Hamas.
The truce was started about 6.5 months ago, and it was a 6 month truce.
Israel tried to renew the truce. Hamas said no and ramped up rocket fire (which had never actually stopped during the truce).
Hamas Intern-Miked Israel. Israel, after all the shit they put up with during the truce, still tried to extend it, even knowing the rocket fire wouldn't stop.
Hamas said, "No thanks, we'd rather look tough, and we don't think you've got the balls to invade Gaza."
They fucked up, and now Gaza's paying the price for electing a shitty government that wants to be terrorists and politicians at the same time.
The end of Bush's term is coincidental. The truce was due for renewal near the end of his term, but it came down to Hamas not renewing it, not Israel trying to get a last punch in.
i agree, i totally forgot to mention that the lapse in truce pushed the israeli people to demand action from our government's side.