Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-28-2009, 06:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

In interns defense, he's become a very easy target lately. The dude's still working for Keith and Chemda for free and I don't think that they'd have him around that much if he was a piece of shit. He's still a kid for crying out loud. Him texting that to PotatoE was a horrible idea, but it was a rookie mistake. I did shit like that when I was 19 also, you live and learn. I've got no problem with people who actually know the kid calling him a douche, but from just a listeners perspective... he hasn't done anything to deserve this level of hate.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 06:28 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post
That just sounds like you don't agree with my taste in things.
Then I'm sure he'll retract his statement and not consider you annoying.

If nobody likes you, that's just how it is. It doesn't have to be justified. The "Why?" of the matter is your problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoogbear63 View Post
In interns defense, he's become a very easy target lately. The dude's still working for Keith and Chemda for free and I don't think that they'd have him around that much if he was a piece of shit. He's still a kid for crying out loud. Him texting that to PotatoE was a horrible idea, but it was a rookie mistake. I did shit like that when I was 19 also, you live and learn. I've got no problem with people who actually know the kid calling him a douche, but from just a listeners perspective... he hasn't done anything to deserve this level of hate.
The 19 excuse doesn't work. I'm 19 and I dislike this guy.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

my 401k in one year went from $22K to $14k. I cashed that sucker out a few weeks ago, paid off 3 credit cards and couldn't be happier. A weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I'm that much closer to being financially sound and who knows, maybe I'll move back to manhattan if the rent stay's at it's current rate in a year or so. Dat would totally be awesome
Old 01-28-2009, 07:43 AM   #14 (permalink)

Do any of you recall the Atlanta bands that Joe mentioned during the show?
Old 01-28-2009, 07:49 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xojc View Post
Do any of you recall the Atlanta bands that Joe mentioned during the show?
Wouldn't it be nice of someone supplied a copy of this show in an easily acquired format that gave you the ability to begin playback at any point in the recording?
Old 01-28-2009, 07:53 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post
Yes that seems to be the general consensus, but can anyone truly articulate: Why?
Because in the recent past you have truly acted a fool. You know it. But, that's OK. So long as you come away from this a little wiser about what makes it out of your head and make amends where they need making you are A-OK with me. Chin up.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:24 AM   #17 (permalink)

Chemda needs to roll the 401k into a Roth IRA. This way she can continue to contribute tax free. Roth IRA > 401k.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #18 (permalink)

Red Flag

If in the first coupla dates someone asks you about previous relationships and says, in relation to your answer, "that's a red flag." That should be a red flag. For You.

Those people are psychologists, wanna be or real. They will analyze rather than feel. And they can not prescribe drugs.

They will pretend to look at the relationship scientifically, but if you do the math, it's easier without a remainder. Kill you exes.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:13 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoogbear63 View Post
I've got no problem with people who actually know the kid calling him a douche, but from just a listeners perspective... he hasn't done anything to deserve this level of hate.
He is involved w/ a show that has thousands of listeners, and "from a listener's perspective" I think the listeners have the right to decide who they like and who they don't like. The moment he decides to get in front of a mic, it's fair game. And we've heard from him enough for many people to decide that they don't like the kid. There are people who, for whatever reason, don't like Spooky or Brolo or McNally or whoever. Don't baby him just because he's young. He knew what kind of show he was getting involved with. This isn't a kid's show.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
If in the first coupla dates someone asks you about previous relationships and says, in relation to your answer, "that's a red flag." That should be a red flag. For You.

Those people are psychologists, wanna be or real. They will analyze rather than feel. And they can not prescribe drugs.

They will pretend to look at the relationship scientifically, but if you do the math, it's easier without a remainder. Kill you exes.
I have to agree, anyone who makes decisions in any aspect of their lives based on such retarded cliches as "That's a red flag", can't think for themselves. They don't trust their ability to make good decisions or good judgments about people, so they use guidelines they learn from society and other people's experiences.

Keith's dead on about being smart enough to know when something's not working, and getting the hell out when you know there's no future. Notice he never used the phrase "that was a red flag". I prefer uniqueness in a potential SO, unfortunately, this is difficult to find.