Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was Brenkin out of line hitting on Lilly while she was out with Intern Mike?
Yes. Of course Brenkin was wrong. That's blantantly disrespectful. 239 66.76%
No. Stay alert; stay alive. 119 33.24%
Voters: 358. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2009, 06:26 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
I also think very much that she knew that eventually if the drama with intern escalated enough she would eventually be on the show, this is reinforced by the fact that she made him get back in front of a mic to "talk it out" and just turned it into another segment about her.
I thought the Intern was the one who wanted her in front of the mic to talk about the situation.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:48 AM   #42 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
Great show - right up until the fucked up girl phoned in and was laughed at and derided by a room full of compassionless motherfuckers. I know New York types are hard, but jeez. Not cool.
Maybe it's not cool, but if you're in a state of emotional distress you shouldn't call a radio show full of people who don't really know you. KATG isn't a help line. And don't seek compassion on internet forums either, cause there is no friendship there. Call your family, call anyone you really trust, find help.

The internet's just a playpen, not a family. And KATG people are fun to listen but they're not the first people to call if you're cutting yourself. Of course it's only my opinion.

PS: and, i have to admit it, when keith said "Well somebody is cutting himself in our chatboard. That's the kind of people we're dealing with" i laughed. I'm a douche.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 03-30-2009 at 07:10 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:59 AM   #43 (permalink)

Listening to this on my iPhone. Probably one of the funniest fucked up shows so far this year. Wicked cool aces 10.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:48 AM   #44 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajizzle View Post
re: Draconis et al. Girl's got issues, but the haters who egg her on and try to destroy her have bigger ones.
So.... The haters have bigger issues that a chick who shoves produce in her infant shitter, posts pictures in these forums seeking any kind of validation she can get, and then starts cutting herself and smearing her blood on her face while crying (still on the internet, mind you) because people she's never met called her out.

You're silly.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:07 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzle View Post
like obama death star!!

LOL! And yet, the Star Wars program was under Reagan, Clinton left office with a budget surplus and Bush's spending over the past eight years will saddle our grandchildren with debt. But only Democrats spend too much. Whatfuckingever.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:10 AM   #46 (permalink)

Aftershow

If anyone has the entire, unedited aftershow audio, please PM me. I'd love to have it. Thanks.

UPDATE: Request fulfilled. Thanks Sajizzle.

Last edited by Brenkin; 03-30-2009 at 08:58 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:20 AM   #47 (permalink)

I feel really bad for everything that is going on with draconis. not that i think posting nude pictures of yourself when youre a mom is acceptable but i think certain people are being judgemental just because it makes them feel better about themselves. you know who you are.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:36 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaMacFarlane View Post
I feel really bad for everything that is going on with draconis. not that i think posting nude pictures of yourself when youre a mom is acceptable but i think certain people are being judgemental just because it makes them feel better about themselves. you know who you are.
I haven't seen the thread, just heard about it on the show, and i havent seen the pictures (i don't really want to). I don't know Draconis personally so i'm not judging her.

That said, one should be extra-careful about what they do or write on the internet. People show their worst side on the web, so whatever you do, eventually somebody will try to hurt you somehow. If you're sensitive, you have to watch out. It's bad but that's the way people are.

I mean, take a look at places like 4chan or encyclopaedia dramatica. Their whole existence is based on other people's misery. That's the internet.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:38 AM   #49 (permalink)

I got really confused with who was in the room. Here's what I gather:

-Keith and Chemda
-Mark and Mike the boyfriend (don't Keith and Mark have a brother named Mike? That would be weird to call your brother's name out during sex)
-Mike the intern and Crazy Lily
-Relleck aka Mike

Apparently Brecken was someone who was hitting on Lily. Who the hell is Brecken? Didn't really clear that up and between Mike the Intern being super excited and loud and Keith's speech impediment I couldn't understand whose name they were saying.

Anyone else in the room?

Oh and on Keith's speech impediment- I saw a show on child beauty pageants where they pick a pageant and follow 3-5 kids competing in it. There was a pageant in Pennsylvania and the 5 kids they followed, all of whom were from random parts of Pennsylvania, had speech impediments. These are 2-8 year olds. I immediately thought of Keith. Does the Pennsylvania school system not employee speech pathologists or is it just a local thing?
Old 03-30-2009, 08:58 AM   #50 (permalink)

Where can I see Lily? There was so much talk about how this girl looks, but I don't think I've ever seen her.