Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was Brenkin out of line hitting on Lilly while she was out with Intern Mike?
Yes. Of course Brenkin was wrong. That's blantantly disrespectful. 239 66.76%
No. Stay alert; stay alive. 119 33.24%
Voters: 358. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2009, 09:31 AM   #51 (permalink)

I agree with chemda, i guess the people on team hater are not getting none so they will attack anyone who they feel is ahead of them in any way whatsoever. Them being young makes it a lot easier to see why they are hating.
Intern Mike man up, if you aint cutting, it you just aint cutting it. You cant blame Brenkin for what he did and even if he was hitting on her good for him, shit is not going anywhere then why the hell get mad
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:42 AM   #52 (permalink)

In 900+ shows, i have never really had a problem with a KaTG episode (except for Spooky who preaches everything manly but acts like a weird mess) but that after show fucking angered me. All those haters deserve to die for giving Draconis shit, it's so easy to rip on a chick obviously not having a good night. Fuck all you assholes.

And Tomika, drop dead. I encounter ungreatful cunts like you everynight at work. Stop being an egotistical fat fuck slut and shut your fucking face.

Other than that, epic show.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:45 AM   #53 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagzy View Post
I agree with chemda, i guess the people on team hater are not getting none so they will attack anyone who they feel is ahead of them in any way whatsoever. Them being young makes it a lot easier to see why they are hating.

Of course they're not getting any. Why be a hater of any kind if you have a relationship, or a way to have some love in your life. Testosterone is a creepy, raging, pizza faced bitch
Old 03-30-2009, 09:48 AM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
And Tomika, drop dead. I encounter ungreatful cunts like you everynight at work. Stop being an egotistical fat fuck slut and shut your fucking face.
What did she say this time?. I must have spaced out for a few seconds and missed that part of the show...
Old 03-30-2009, 09:55 AM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanknapper View Post
Where can I see Lily? There was so much talk about how this girl looks, but I don't think I've ever seen her.
Here is a screen cap I took of her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lilly.jpg (16.3 KB, 447 views)

Last edited by blee2146; 03-30-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:03 AM   #56 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

screen cap didn't work.

I felt a little angry listening to the aftershow because it hit home for me a little. I could kind of sympathize with draconis (not the posting of bits and getting torn into) but the utter loneliness and desparation that depression puts you in. It royally sucks, and although coming to the internet was not the best idea, I wish there could have been someone there to talk to her...I imagine that she must feel that she doesn't have anyone in her life to talk to. And alcohol compounds the problem. I don't know the extend of what team hater did, but it sounds like they continued to rip into her after she cut herself, and if that's the case, that was just uncalled for. I hope to god none of you ever have to feel that kind of pain.

And I thought Lilly was a bitch. Sounds like her dad fucked her up a little, but it sure sounded to me that it was a ploy to get on the show. Even if it wasn't specifically said, she knew that Mike pretty much has an all-access pass to the show. I hope Mike doesn't give up after this crazy bitch because I'm sure he will find someone that will appreciate his niceness.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
screen cap didn't work.

I felt a little angry listening to the aftershow because it hit home for me a little. I could kind of sympathize with draconis (not the posting of bits and getting torn into) but the utter loneliness and desparation that depression puts you in.
I was diagnosed with depression (the bi-polar type) 5 years ago. I went to two different therapists and basically they both gave me a lot of pills which put me in a permanently sedated and "grey" state of mind.
If i had an easy access to some internet forums that i see around lately, i would be dead.

The only thing that helped me was time, a couple of very good friends (which had the patience to support me), and something inside me that made me realize that i had to get my shit together or i would die (it wasnt "strength". I'm not strong or have a special will power, i just had to do it).

It took time but it worked. I can see that it's not easy for a lot of people to cope with something like that, but don't look for help on message boards, because most of the people you'll find there are jackals who thrive on your pain.

I'm sorry if i sounded preachy or pretentious but i wanted to give my point of view on a somehow familiar situation.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:28 AM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
What did she say this time?. I must have spaced out for a few seconds and missed that part of the show...
Not necessarily this show but a culmination of the last few shows, she's just a pain in the ass.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:31 AM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
screen cap didn't work.

I felt a little angry listening to the aftershow because it hit home for me a little. I could kind of sympathize with draconis (not the posting of bits and getting torn into) but the utter loneliness and desparation that depression puts you in.
Totally... and it's such a cliche move for these fucking asshats to ring in and rip on her for stupid shit. They have obviously a) not gone through shit like that themselves or b) not had a loved one go through that... me being the first one.

Yea, you motherfuckers are hi-lar... suck my cock assholes.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:35 AM   #60 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
I was diagnosed with depression (the bi-polar type) 5 years ago. I went to two different therapists and basically they both gave me a lot of pills which put me in a permanently sedated and "grey" state of mind.
If i had an easy access to some internet forums that i see around lately, i would be dead.

The only thing that helped me was time, a couple of very good friends (which had the patience to support me), and something inside me that made me realize that i had to get my shit together or i would die (it wasnt "strength". I'm not strong or have a special will power, i just had to do it).

It took time but it worked. I can see that it's not easy for a lot of people to cope with something like that, but don't look for help on message boards, because most of the people you'll find there are jackals who thrive on your pain.

I'm sorry if i sounded preachy or pretentious but i wanted to give my point of view on a somehow familiar situation.
I was diagnosed with clinical depression and anxiety. It took forever, but finally found a pill that worked for me (Effexor). Prosac made me want to take a bunch of pills. Plus I blame the ADD medication that I was on for a long time, Ritalin, and then Strattera, which made me feel like I had to cut myself otherwise I'd throw up. I was very fortunate to have friends and a husband who were patient enough to deal with my nuttiness. I went to therapists who were no help at all. In the end it was me just having to get over certain things, realize that life is tough, that I am lucky to have what I have, and to move the fuck on and stop feeling so sorry for myself.(another way in which KATG helped me)

Depression really fucks with your brain though. You don't always make the best decisions under it, especially when alcohol is involved (that's when I did the majority of my cutting, while listening to Korn, yes I was a dumb emo cunt bitch).

Yes it was a really bad idea for her to try and get sympathy from the internet. Especially KATGers. I do hope that she finds the help that she needs.