Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was Brenkin out of line hitting on Lilly while she was out with Intern Mike?
Yes. Of course Brenkin was wrong. That's blantantly disrespectful. 239 66.76%
No. Stay alert; stay alive. 119 33.24%
Voters: 358. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2009, 12:33 PM   #81 (permalink)

iPhone ringtone of Cups and Cakes for those who want it.
Cups and Cakes
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:34 PM   #82 (permalink)

Edit:
[/QUOTE

Yeah i would hit that....besides there is a simple way to managing her kind of crazy
Step 1) Get laid
Step 2) Go home
Easy
Old 03-30-2009, 12:37 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
LOL, that is NOT a good look. Mike misunderstood peacocking apparently....
Haha!! Just sayin...
Old 03-30-2009, 12:38 PM   #84 (permalink)

From the first time Lilly started posting on these forums I knew she was one of those fucking girls. I think I called her on it too.
She loves drama, and if there's none around her she will manufacture it.
I get the impression that she is well read and somewhat intelligent, but instead of just being, she's a pseudo-intellectual. She thinks she's so much smarter than all of us, and even though she's only 19, she's got it all figured out, and we all need to play catch-up.

Mike, I apologize for anything I've said to you, and I'm so sorry that you had to put up with that cunt.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:39 PM   #85 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
it's easy to assume things when you weren't in the situation, obviously.
Touche. Fell into my own trap that I was bitching about earlier (regarding questioning Keith and Chemda's relationship).

I'll retract the 'she did it to get on the show' comment, but I stand by everything else.

I did vote that Brenkin was not out of line, as if Mike wasn't interacting with her or indicating that they were on a date, then it is not out of line.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:48 PM   #86 (permalink)

Okay, I don't understand something. Since when does being a virgin make you shy and nervous all the time? Yeah, I'm a virgin but I am NOT shy or nervous. And I believe that the people on the forums that have met me can say the same thing.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:52 PM   #87 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
it's easy to assume things when you weren't in the situation, obviously. most of you are going to think what you want about lilly anyways, so i'm not out to change that. but i will say:

she didn't use intern to get on the show. that's silly. we didn't even know we were getting invited back to KATGs, unless intern had promised that before we met up with them.

keith wanted her to be on the show, to explain the whole date situation.
and as for the whole "stealing of the date", I was there. intern said zero to Lilly, once Bren and I arrived. the evening was only enjoyable (before the show) because people WERE talking.

if I were taking someone out on a date, and their attention goes to someone else, I would realize that I'm not doing my part, and do something to fix it like.. idunno... involving myself in the conversation.

if I were being taken out, and my date was boring, am I supposed to withdraw from everything and tend to them? "aww, i'm sorry you're uninteresting, but i'm here with you! let's leave these people having a good time and sit in the corner with your lame jokes and vests."

Look who's having fun here, and look who's not. just sayin.
This pic is damning but intern mike is going to be pissed with you.

Last edited by rodimusprime; 03-30-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:52 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
I did vote that Brenkin was not out of line, as if Mike wasn't interacting with her or indicating that they were on a date, then it is not out of line.

That's how I voted as well. She isn't a piece of property to be "stolen" or whatever. She can choose which way she wants to go and who she interacts with.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:53 PM   #89 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana View Post
Yeah, I'm a virgin but I am NOT shy or nervous. And I believe that the people on the forums that have met me can say the same thing.
I'd say you were shy AND nervous.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:54 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
Touche. Fell into my own trap that I was bitching about earlier (regarding questioning Keith and Chemda's relationship).

I'll retract the 'she did it to get on the show' comment, but I stand by everything else.

Of course Bren wasn't out of line! Mike doesn't have the balls to say shit or make a move. So why can't someone else go for it?