Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who should be punished more?
The 40-year-old who bit off two-thirds of her lover's tongue. 114 60.64%
The 14-year-old who stabbed his 17-year-old half-brother when "playing" escalated, killing him. 74 39.36%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Your Maybeline ads have girls (supposedly) wearing Maybeline. These ads for guys aren't showing the product. I see a nude guy chest and the caption reads Jordache.

Sorry I don't understand your homo magazines.
I'm not arguing that it isn't recockulious, but I don't think the advertisers have the higher brain power to think that far into directly labeling to the gays. They're just thinking "hot bodies on our ads will make people feel inadaquate enough to buy our shit."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #32 (permalink)

Thumbs down annoying

This guest has an annoying voice for a straight man. I don't know his name, it was not posted on the events, oh wait, just found it on the show pictures... Elon? How do you pronounce that? (eelon? e-lon?) Yes, I did that to passively make fun of him.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #33 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Check out Deuce and Hadar, pal. Then we'll talk about annoying voices.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:30 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Check out Deuce and Hadar, pal. Then we'll talk about annoying voices.
I actually enjoyed Hadar, she was entertaining, unlike this guy. Popa!
Old 04-09-2009, 03:38 PM   #35 (permalink)

By the way, I don't get the whole thing about Black empowerment jokes. I think using the term "blackness" on the name of your vlog does not help his cause. The whole thing seems oxymoronic to me. I get that he is trying to be funny, but I have yet not come across a blog titled "Today in Brownness." (I am brown) And if there is one out there, well fuck me, I should have looked harder.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:11 PM   #36 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I don't call another girl my mother, nor do I think about my mother when having sex.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I don't call another girl my mother, nor do I think about my mother when having sex.
You should try it
Old 04-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #38 (permalink)

If he did, he would have issues. I NEVER have or EVER will visualize my mother during sex. Not even in a remotely romantic situation. No. My mom was an alcoholic and she looked like something that's only supposed to give maternal love. Jesus.

To quote Bill Hicks: "Freud said that all guys want to sleep with their own mothers. Have you seen MY mother? Yikes"
Old 04-09-2009, 05:11 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarBearAttack View Post
I actually enjoyed Hadar, she was entertaining, unlike this guy. Popa!
Oh i get it, you're deaf. Sorry i didn't acknowledge your disability. Shame on me.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los View Post
Also, did you notice that your comment that "Blacks in America are largely racist" is itself a racist comment? Before you ask why, ask yourself this - if you replaced Blacks with Whites in your comment, wouldn't that be a racist (and false) generalization against white people? Think about it.
I appreciate your response, don't take any of my assumptions personally.

Did you notice I was keeping in line with the guest of the show's tone? This Week In Blackness, Elon James is not White, etc. He pointed out racism by his mom, Jews, himself. If you're actually about to tell me that Black culture in broad strokes is not racist to any degree, I think you need to back away from the table, because you have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe you should consider getting to know some black folk, maybe get to know their ideas about what has happened to their culture, their ancestors and people they know. It's been a long time since slavery in terms of an individual life, but in terms of growing a culture from scratch, its been just a blink of an eye.

So we either get to agree on being able to discuss something in the same context or agree we do not communicate at all. If, as a white person, I am not able to communicate with someone because the very addressing of the subject by me constitutes offense, there is little point in communicating at all and we should just head on back to the days of separate but equal.

But I am glad you pointed out it is a numbers game, and only the majority loses rights. In a decade or so, I look forward to the return of racist humor from whites and lament that Latinos will no longer be allowed to make jokes because of their majority status. Hopefully by then, a certain minority culture in this country will have matured far enough that it won't play out like that.

Or race, if you want to actually make it about skin, though everyone pretty much recognizes it is culture we are discussing. Science doesn't really support the notion of actual separate races.

All that said, though, I don't think how many babies has been had by whom has any real affect on who can be mad about being a slave and who cannot.

And as far as the rest of the rampant racism in Soccer, I was unaware, that's my own ignorance on the subject, he just mentioned the spaniards, I was under the impression it was a singular issue just with them. I tied it into racism in America because he would have an informed opinion on the subject.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.