Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is it reasonable that security was called on Keith and Chemda?
Yes; it's okay that a complainer anonymously complained. 85 45.95%
No; either endure the party or ask them to keep things quiet in person. 100 54.05%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2009, 09:35 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by therickster2 View Post
They should have simply asked for things to be kept down or joined the fuck in. Get off your high-horses and live a little.
Totally agree.

Clearly the neighbours are passive agressively saying they hate the troops and don't agree to parties in their honor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I think it's the same bastards stealing my newspaper. That's the irony of their righteousness.
Did you ever shit on your newspaper and leave it for them to steal? I seem to remember talk of it from an earlier show. If not I think now is the time.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:44 AM   #22 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I do too; and, I let it go/forgot/got lazy. I will get that done this week. I swear it.

U! S! A! U! S! A!
Old 05-27-2009, 09:48 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
In all the times I've been to NYC, I never noticed things getting quiet at 10:30. If you live in the city and don't like noise, put in some earplugs or move.
City doesn't really work like that. They live in a residential area and believe or not most residential area go really quiet around 9:30. I get that it was a holiday and all but normal people still had to work the next morning. I’m sure if the party was on Sunday they would have been less incline to complain. Was it passive aggressive? Yes. But people don’t want to be look at as the bad guy in the situation. Not to mention asking doesn’t always work. One phone call and you can be done with it. Now the garbage on the door was a bitch move. But I feel the call to security was ok. Again if it was a Sunday and they still had the next day off I’m sure they wouldn’t mind you’re once a year party.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:49 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I do too; and, I let it go/forgot/got lazy. I will get that done this week. I swear it.
If somehow you could arrange to shit out the hotdog he left on your porch there'd be some sort of poetic justice to it. Go!
Old 05-27-2009, 09:56 AM   #25 (permalink)

Usually, if I am having a party on a weekend like this I would do it on Sunday instead of Monday, just to avoid stuff like that.

It is an ordinance, those asses have the right to complain anonymously. To me, it's shitty because it is once a year and these people know they are protected by this ordinance, but on the other hand, if you had neighbors that partied all the time, you would want to be able to do something about it.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:08 AM   #26 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I of course threw out the hot dog, but I will find out who the bitch is, and then I will daily drop hot dogs through their mailbox and beside their door and in their car windshield wipers and up their child's asshole...

I'll set an alarm to do it.

And if bologna's cheaper, I'll use that. They'll still get the point.

This makes me feel like whoever did this made me their bitch. It really does. Like you have something over on me. Ha. Ha.

I'd rather be held up and then you leave. To know you live beside me angers me.

Your phone call had us behave and take the party inside within 5 minutes. Everyone worked like a road crew.

I guarantee it's an older person with a family of some sort. And I bet the husband/wife or other family members won't understand why all the hot dogs/cheap meat are raining on them, and yet the bitch in charge can't break the news.

I only exaggerated about the kid's asshole part.

It's go time.

Anyone thinking you see the other person's point; think this: Would you have done what they did?

Of course not.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:20 AM   #27 (permalink)

Should make for comedy gold.

And no, I wouldn't, of course, but some assholes find this type of behavior empowering.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:23 AM   #28 (permalink)

Keith needs a hug and maybe a cookie
Old 05-27-2009, 10:25 AM   #29 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajizzle View Post
Under Keith's Justice, would you end your house parties at 10??
No. I would die for my parties' rights.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:41 AM   #30 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The sick side of this is that most of the time the caller is some sour cunt who hasnt had fun since 1920. I set up a party a month ago for my GF graduation, and the manager of the place we used for it had to pay a fine (which of course i ended up paying, but that's fair) cause we went overtime for 20 minutes.

We discovered that the guys who called on us were a bunch of dudes who came to the party uninvited (they were some idiots whoi hang out at a local bar, and we talked to a couple of times), annoyingly drunk, and were gently kicked out. They decided then to call the cops on us.

Keith, if you know who did this, you have all the right in the world to confront them. Anyone who ruins other people's fun time on a holiday is evil.