Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: the letter from the guy that now sees the first person he ever had sex with.
Tell the wife. What's the big deal? 98 56.98%
Keep the secret. Obviously you can tell she can't handle it. 74 43.02%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-18-2009, 09:24 AM   #21 (permalink)

Still a virgin; not yet a millionaire. One day, perhaps.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:48 AM   #22 (permalink)

The thing that irritates me the most about the Palins dragging this Letterman thing out so long is that it's so obviously personal grandstanding and political on their part, because they ignored similar jokes that were even worse made by Leno, Saturday Night Live, and Craig Ferguson right around the time that the Palins announced that Bristol was pregnant. Rachel Maddow read all the other jokes on her show earlier this week, and the Palins did not make one fucking peep about any of those. One of them concerned Todd Palin having sex with his own daughters, because they're just THAT hot. The Palins didn't seem to be too offended by that....strange... Sarah Palin even appeared on SNL only one week after an incest joke had been made.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #23 (permalink)

Here's a video of the protesters in front of Letterman's studio...
What the fuck does "Close the borders" gotta do with Letterman's joke? They seem to like Leno better. but Leno made a similar joke:
"Gov. Palin announced over the weekend that her 17-year-old unmarried daughter is five months pregnant. And you thought John Edwards was in trouble before! Now he has really done it." -- "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno," 9/2/08

I'm tired of comics apologizing for being funny...Fuck those sensitive people!

Watch "At the 'Fire David Letterman' Rally" Video at New York Magazine

- Bak
Old 06-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #24 (permalink)

how to steal innocence

1. make sure the piece is nice and slick and the individual is calm and unprepared for what is about to happen, i.e. dont address the pain.

2. put your piece right at the door step

3. repeat this line and follow through. "Im going to count to three and hold your breath". "What"? " One, two, three...

don't let blood or any sounds stop you, the first few seconds/minutes will be awkward, but don't force it and the mood will change quickly.

congratulations, you are now a stealer of innocence.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:41 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgossbo View Post
Here's a video of the protesters in front of Letterman's studio...
What the fuck does "Close the borders" gotta do with Letterman's joke?

Hahaha, I guess the same thing happens with conservative protesters as it does with liberal protesters. Half the time at those anti-war rallies that were going on there were people protesting everything *but* the war.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:07 PM   #26 (permalink)

Sarah Palin is obviously smart enough to run a state. Is she as smart as a Persian clown - not sure.

She's smart - get over it. The media bashed her on foreign affairs. What they hell does she care about foreign affairs? She runs a state! The morons were the people who thought she was smart enough to be in a Vice Presidental position - she wasn't ready. She knows local gov't stuff. I don't see my govenor in Missouri on the air talking about Iran - they don't care! ENOUGH!

Face it - the writers on Letterman's show didn't do their homework. The 18 year old wasn't at the ball game, so they made Dave insinuate that he was talking about the 14 year old that was at the ball game. Learn it!

The other morons protesting are professional protestors. Not 100% certain where you get that job, but they're not affiliated with any party - they just get paid to bitch. That's why there is no substance to their answers when they get questions. "Uh... Dave sucks."

PEACE!
Old 06-18-2009, 12:19 PM   #27 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxrracer View Post

Face it - the writers on Letterman's show didn't do their homework. The 18 year old wasn't at the ball game, so they made Dave insinuate that he was talking about the 14 year old that was at the ball game. Learn it!

PEACE!
What makes you so sure of your points that you have to shout slogans like a southern preacher?

I think the whole allusion to Palin's 14 year old is made up. If that's the first thing that come into your mind, you have a dirty head, because it wasnt neither obvious nor logical.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:40 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
I think the whole allusion to Palin's 14 year old is made up. If that's the first thing that come into your mind, you have a dirty head, because it wasnt neither obvious nor logical.
Made up?

It's been all over the news. The older daughter wasn't there at the ball game like David Letterman alluded to. Again, it's the writers fault, but then again his comics suck, so I should expect pathetic, tasteless jokes.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:51 PM   #29 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxrracer View Post
Made up?

It's been all over the news. The older daughter wasn't there at the ball game like David Letterman alluded to. Again, it's the writers fault, but then again his comics suck, so I should expect pathetic, tasteless jokes.
It was all over the news but i think the writers created the joke, in a hurried manner: It's lipstick on a pig all over again.

Not a funny Joke? true
Tasteless? Yes, probably.

But definitely more of a faux pas than something done intentionally to slander Palin's daughter. She wanted to make a big issue out of it to get attention, she did it and now everyone is falling for it. And now Letterman apologizing like the spineless id he's always been (does anybody remember what he did to Bill Hicks? He had no balls back then and he doesnt have 'em now), is only going to give more power to all douchebags that want to exploit the PC paranoia.

Doug Stanhope has tons of jokes about child molestation and they're all HILARIOUS. Loosen your sphincters.

EDIT: About the show. Jesse is the man. He's so so so so funny, it almost hurts

Last edited by Junkenstein; 06-18-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:00 PM   #30 (permalink)

Re: Centralia - don't bother, it's a wasteland, nothing exciting. 5 minutes of 'oh neat' followed by 'I drove all the way here for this?'.

Re: Man who first time is now going to the same church:

'Honey, you know the girl from Florida? That's her.'
<Insert Chemda's speculation about what is going on - he's thinks about her, getting excited, etc.>

That's why men don't tell you ladies everything.

EDIT: That said - I would tell her, Chemda is right its going to come out. Delivery is everything though.

Wrong:
'Oh you mean the one you lost your virginity to?'
'Oh YEAH! She still looks good too huh?'

Last edited by CyVaquero; 06-18-2009 at 01:14 PM.