Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was Mike the Intern out of line at Myka's party?
Yes; his loyalty to KATG comes before any guest. 131 66.16%
No; he was just talking shit at a party. It should have been a secret anyway. 67 33.84%
Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2009, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

998: Into the Fire

"Now I'm about to violate your trust."

Crazy Myka Fox
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

I really was just talking shit at a party. I didn't mean anything by it all.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Actions have consequences. While I'm more than willing to grant the benefit of the doubt regarding Mike's intentions, it simply doesn't change the fact that his actions were tantamount to fucking over his bosses by potentially insulting and alienating two of the show's more popular guests. Should Mike be castigated and banished from the kingdom? Not necessarily. Should he watch what the fuck he says and give a bit more thought to how he's representing himself (and by extension the show and his employers)? Most definitely. (At least in this drunken dough-face's most humble opinion).
Old 07-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

I had a hot dog eating contest with my roomates a year ago. It was the number of hot dogs eaten in an hour (including bun, ketchup, and mustard). I'm ashamed to say I only ate 9. My one roomie finished 10 for the win, the other lost with 5. It's so gross to eat that many hd's. I have only eaten them once since then. For the love of god, don't ruin the heavenly taste of hot dogs with some foolish contest!!!! You will never want to see another.

BTW: best HD topping is Kosciusko Spicy Brown Mustard and saurkraut.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

Your wax build up could've been a lot worse. This is just part one.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

Keith's recording at the end--did anyone else hear a fart in there, or was it just me?
Old 07-09-2009, 01:04 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods View Post
Actions have consequences. While I'm more than willing to grant the benefit of the doubt regarding Mike's intentions, it simply doesn't change the fact that his actions were tantamount to fucking over his bosses by potentially insulting and alienating two of the show's more popular guests. Should Mike be castigated and banished from the kingdom? Not necessarily. Should he watch what the fuck he says and give a bit more thought to how he's representing himself (and by extension the show and his employers)? Most definitely. (At least in this drunken dough-face's most humble opinion).
Or maybe Myka could have been honest about the entire thing and just not tell Keith and Chemda like she "promised".
Old 07-09-2009, 06:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm confused..should the "No" answer be it shouldn't have been a secret anyway?
Old 07-09-2009, 06:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Also, the talk about the guy that drowned in chocolate made me remember the one and only date I ever went on. I went out on a date with this guy who was working part-time while he was studying at this biscuit factory, and one day one of the vats of chocolate for the wafers or something fell over, so he had to mop it up. That's already shitty as a job, but to make it worse, to prevent the chocolate from hardening and making a chocolate shell all over everything, they had to turn up the heat in the room and make it like 40 degrees (104 degrees american). He said it was horrendous. Also the factory employed heaps of ex-cons as their first job out of prison.
He took me to dinner then to the housewarming party of some born again Christians. Then I heard from a friend of mine they had seen him wearing a beret. I never called him again.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:26 AM   #10 (permalink)

Nothing wrong with what he said, it was who he said it to being who he was. As an employee of KATG, paid or not, the guests of the show are a professional relationship for him.

As a consultant, a lot of times we'll go out on "outings" with the client which have the great perk of a corporate bar tab (open bar), and it takes a lot of effort to remember that, although you are two guys drunk in a bar, you still have to maintain the professional relationship. That means if he gets drunk and tells a dirty joke, you don't get to tell one of your own, or comment on his.

Regardless of where you are, the professional relationship takes priority.